Chapter 11

R.I.P:Shino. I'm sorry bug boy......

The first thing I did when I went outside is go home to talk to my parents. They must know Naruto isn't a monster. Well, my father seemed to understand, but my mother... That was another thing.

"I'm home." I called when I arrived.

"Kurota! Are you okay? You should be resting at the hospital!" my mother hugged me briefly, and I sighed.

"Not you, too..." I groaned.

"I'm sorry. Your sensei came at home and explained Naruto's situation to us, and we already apologized to him... Poor child, he must have a tough life..."

"Ah... So you understand that he's the kyuubi's prison, and he keeps it from destroying the village?" I asked carefully.

"Yes. It was a mistake, and I'm sorry for causing a scene yesterday."

"And dad? He understands too?"

"Yes." a voice came from the entrance. I turned and my father was here, staring at us.

"I knew he was just a prison, but when I see him... I'm reminded of that day, when the demon fox killed my teammates... So I don't like being around him. But I don't have anything against him."

"I see..."

"More importantly, shouldn't you be resting at the hospital?" my father teased me, to my annoyance.

"Damn it... Why everyone keeps telling me this... I feel completely fine. It's not like I'm going to train." I claimed.

"Of course not. Oh, by the way, your sensei left this for you."He said, giving me a small envelop.

I opened it and inside was... 20000 ryos!

"It's your pay for your first C-rank mission! I must admit, son, you don't waste time!"dad proudly ruffled my hair.

"But... Iruka-sensei did all the job..."I protested.

"That's why he got the other half of the pay. Hokage-sama said that you both succeeded in this mission, protecting Naruto and retrieving him." Dad explained.

"Woa... cool..." I whispered. Just 10000 more and I can buy the weights!

After lunch, I spent the afternoon doing paperwork for new genins and resting.

The day after, when I entered for the last time in the academy classroom, I was surprised to see Naruto sitting next to Sasuke.

"Hi guys." I greeted.

Naruto greeted me and Sasuke gave me a small nod. It was quite strange to be the only guy whose Sasuke recognised the existence. I sit between Naruto and Sasuke, and waited for Iruka to arrive.

"Huh? Naruto, what the hell are you doing here? Only those who pass are supposed to be here." Kiba Inuzuka asked to Naruto.

"Hey, hey, can't you see this head protector?" Naruto replied, grinning widely.

"Naruto! Move your ass! I want to sit on the other side of you!" Sakura arrived in all her splendor, angrily yelling as usual.

"Huh?" Naruto looked at Sasuke, and then at me.

"I'm on the other side of him."I stated simply.

"Leave me your seat! I want to sit next to Sasuke!"

"No, let me sit next to him!" Ino Yamanaka joined the party too, and the 2 Uchiha-Fangirls glared at each other.

"Wait. Let me ask him."I said, grinning, and turned my head to the Uchiha. "Sasuke, do you want either of those girls to sit in my place?"