Chapter 31

I literally have the perfect number of followers

You learned the skill: [Fuinjutsu Mastery].

[Fuinjutsu Mastery(Passive/Active) LV1 EXP:0,00%]

The unofficial fourth shinobi art, to seal objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object. It can also be used to restrict movement or unseal objects either from within something or someone.

You create more efficient seals as skill level increases.

You create seals faster as skill level increases.

Allows the user to create more complicated seals as skill level increases.

.

You cannot learn the skill [Medical Ninjutsu: Mystical Palm No Jutsu].

CKRC required: 70

.

You learned the skill: [Shunshin No Jutsu].

[Shunshin No Jutsu(Active) LV1 EXP: 0,00% / CP: 50 per meter]

By using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds, a ninja can travel short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination.

Allows the user to travel distances at very high speed depending on the amount of CP used.

Base casting time: 3 seconds

Aahhh... The feeling of new skills. Eating books is the best. Well, I can't learn the mystical palm, but I'll just need to raise my CKRC, and it's not that important anyway. I already have a healing skill.

I opened my status window, and put my 10 points into WIS. I'm gonna need it if I want to learn Fuinjutsu faster.

"Let's not waste time." I muttered, and I made 2 clones again.

"All right! Let's do this." I said to my clones and I took out of my inventory the scrolls and ink, to divide them in 3 piles. We sat and began to practice.

First, we practised the simplest seal, the explosive tag. Then we did a few storage seals, and back to explosive tags, and we repeated that for a long time. Those were the 2 easiest seals.

After 6 hours of hard work, I finally hit level 4 in the [Fuinjutsu Mastery]. I never had a skill this slow to train... Although it could be considered incredible, but I had 70 INT and 83 WIS after all.

"Okay. You guys disappear to share our experience. We're nearly out of ink and scrolls anyway." I ordered them and they nodded.

Poof!

[Fuinjutsu Mastery]'s level has increased by two!

"Finally." I let out a sigh of relief, and took Jiraiya's book.

Would you like to learn [Fuinjutsu: Transference seals]?

"Fuck yeah." I grinned.

[Fuinjutsu Mastery]'s level has increased by two!

Cool... Learning this book gave me a little experience for my skill. That's good to know... If I could do the same with Taijutsu, or Kenjutsu that would be interesting.

For now, I'll just practice a little bit more with transference seals, and then sleep an hour or two.

Transference seals are very convenient. It allows the user to move objects from a seal to another. The 2 seals have to be near each other at my current level, but the distance will increase as I learn more.