Chapter 4

.

Naruto Uzumaki Lv11

HP: 700/700 CP: 101600/102100 MP: 400/400

A student of the academy of Konoha. He wants to become a ninja to accomplish his dream, become the Hokage of the village. The majority of the village hates him because he is the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi.

I read the number multiple times, until I'm sure I didn't misread that. There's too many digits! He has more than 100 times my chakra! How can this be possible at his level? It seems I'm not the only one who has broken powers. Though that would be hell to control... Ah, so that's why he can't do a bunshin! For him to have so much chakra, It must be an effect of the jinchuuriki thing, or something like that. What's a jinchuuriki, anyway?

"All right, everybody has passed. We'll end this morning lesson with a light jogging and some shuriken and kunai training."Iruka-sensei called.

I put my current thoughts aside and we headed outside behind the academy. We began running in circle in the court, while I used [Observe] on everything I could.

Through continuous exercising, you gained 1 VIT.

Despite being the last of the group, even behind Choji, I grinned. Being informed like that of your progress is so motivating!

30 minutes or so later, I gained another point, and Iruka-sensei stopped us to practice shuriken and kunai throws. Needless to say, I was panting hard and gasped for breath.

In the backyard, numerous human shaped targets were standing, and soon everyone took out their shurikens or kunais.

Finally something I know how to do. I'm not the best, but at least I touch the target. I took out my own tools and started throwing them, aiming at the wood target I picked. Soon, I heard the now familiar sound of the creation of a new skill.

Ping!

Through continuous throws of weapons, a skill [Throwing Weapons Mastery] has been created.

[Throwing Weapons Mastery (Passive) LV 5 EXP: 0,00%]

Allows the user to better use throwning weapons such as kunais, shurikens, senbons or more with skill and precision. As the skill grows, more projectiles can be thrown simultaneously. Range and projectile speed improve with STR. Precision improve with DEX.
10% increased damage when you throw something.
20% increased projectile speed.

This one started at level 5, so I suppose it considered my previous experience too. Damn, that mean I really sucked at Henge no jutsu. I continued throwing my kunais and shuriken until the skill reached level 7 (Oddly, it seemed to improve very fast, compared to my previous proficiency) and noticed Mizuki-sensei approach Naruto. Normally I wouldn't pay attention, but when I read his title, I stopped.

Follower Of Orochimaru

Lv33 Mizuki Itsoki

I may have slept in a lot of lessons before, but even I know who the Sannins are. Jiraya, Orochimaru and Tsunade are quite renowned, and are hailed as three of the greatest shinobi of their time. Orochimaru, called the prodigy of his generation; endeavoured to gain immortality via means of kinjutsu in order to learn every technique possible... Probably the evilest man of this world. And apparently, Mizuki-sensei is a follower of that guy. Wonderful.

I used [Observe] on him, but didn't find something really useful, besides learning that he was a bastard that was pretending to be Iruka-sensei's friend to be noticed and to discreetly keep him miserable. The skill's level must be too low probably.

I noticed that he was teaching Naruto wrong movements to throw shurikens, making it seem cool with his chûnin's skills. I gritted my teeth, and went to them.

"Excuse me, Mizuki-sensei? Your technique is wrong. It's more like that." I pointed as I demonstrated while throwing a shuriken at the target.

"What?" He angrily groaned."Did we asked you something? I'm trying to teach Naruto-kun here."

At that, Naruto smiled brightly at Mizuki. "Yeah, he's teaching me some cool technique! Believe it!"He happily said.

"Ah, is that so? Then please demonstrate to the class, it's not fair if it's only him after all." I suggested innocently.

"Tch, whatever. You know what? You two forget it. I'm not teaching my awesome technique after all." He decided and get away.

"What? But Mizuki-senseiiii you told me..." Naruto protested, confused.

"Forget it!"He told us and entered the academy building.

"Bastard..."I mumbled, and relaxed when he was gone. A student of Orochimaru must be very dangerous after all. When I got a surprised glance from Naruto, I explained to him: "Come on, Naruto, don't look at me like that. He tried to teach you a wrong technique; it's true that there are more efficient ways to throw a shuriken, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't one. For us academy students, we must master the basic throw first and only after modify it to suit us better."

I threw another shuriken to the target. "Like this. You see now? What?"

He was staring at me like I was a stranger or something."Nothing... It's not like you, that's all."

"Ah." I threw another shuriken and smiled at him."Yeah, I had some kind of... epiphany last night."

He began throwing too."Wow, this a lot easier. I'll master It in no time, believe it!"

He turned to me, grinning, and I gave him a thumbs up."I'm sure you will! Hey can I ask you something?"As he nodded, I continued :"How come you have so much chakra?"

"Huh? I have a lot of chakra?"

"Yeah, like 100 times more than me. You didn't know?"

"100 times?! That much, seriously? I'm so powerful! With that I'll be soon hokage, believe it!"

I frowned, and decided to reuse [Observe] on him, to see if I could have more info on this jinchuuriki thing and this huge chakra pool. It leveled up 3 times after all.

Naruto Uzumaki Lv11

HP: 700/700 CP: 101600/102100 MP: 400/400

A student of the academy of Konoha. He wants to become a ninja to accomplish his dream, become the Hokage of the village. The majority of the village hates him because he is the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi, which was sealed inside him by his own father, the Yondaime Hokage, Namikaze Minato. He loves ramen, and eat nothing else.

...What...? Isn't the Kyuubi dead?

Iruka-sensei chose this moment to end the lesson.

As all the students leaved after returning the weapons, I remained behind, staring at the window.

"See ya, Kurota, Iruka-sensei!" Naruto yelled at us as he leaved without letting us the chance to reply.

"Kurota-kun? You need something?" Sensei asked me as he put away the targets.

"Uh? Yes, actually, I wanna ask you something..."

"Go ahead."

"I wanted to know, what's a jinchuuriki?"

He froze, turning his eyes to me, and put down the target he was carrying.

"... Why do you ask?" He seemed uncomfortable.

"Why?" I repeated, not understanding."Because of Naruto, of course!"

His eyes widened, and he paled.