Chapter 14

Kurota! Hey Kurota! We're leaving!"

I detached my gaze of the old man, and turned to Kiba.

"Yeah, sorry. Let's go."

"Geez, what's up with you? You're so calm usually."

I saw Kurenai-sensei frowning at me an interrogating glance, but I shook my head.

"It's nothing..." I mumbled.

"Ok, so let's meet at the village's doors tomorrow at sunrise. Prepare yourself." sensei ordered and we separated outside the building.

That man had the highest INT and WIS that I ever saw before. Most civilians don't reach 20, and even ninjas had a hard time surpassing 50. And his history... the discoverer of the mind's effect on physical world? That sounded like it could help me with magic. And the Mind's Power, was it MP? I'll question him on the trip.

The day after, it was still night when I woke up. I ate breakfast, and prepared myself, taking my leg's holster full with shurikens and kunais, and taking off my weights. They helped me a lot for strength and speed training, but it was a true mission, so no weights. I had bought a lot of tools in 2 month, and I had a little arsenal ready in my inventory, along with food supplies and basic medical stuff. I said goodbye to my parents, and went in the direction of the village's door, the first light of the sun showing up through the trees.

When I arrived, I saw Sakura waiting too.

"Sakura? What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"We're going to travel a bit together, and then separate." She explained.

"You're going to the land of rivers too?"

"No, the land of Waves. But we take the same road for the first part of the trip."

"I see..."

This island of the land of Waves was indeed near the frontier between the land of Fire and the land of Rivers.

"G-Good morning... Sakura-san..." Hinata arrived and greeted the pink haired girl.

"Good morning, Hinata!" she responded.

Sasuke arrived next, along with team7's client, a bridgebuilder.

"Hello everybody!" The man named Tazuna said.

"Hn." Sasuke gave a nod to everybody. 'Woa, he's more sociable that before!' I thought amusingly.

We waited a little moment, before Hioshi showed up as well. He too simply nodded to us.

"No way! You're going with us? A deadlast like you?" I heard Kiba laugh.

"What did you called me?!" Naruto shouted, and they glared at each other, gritting their teeth, whereas they arrived.

"Yo, Naruto, Kiba." I waved my hand.

They saluted everybody, and a short time after Kurenai showed up with Kakashi, who was pouting reading his book.

"Good morning!" She greeted too.

"Woa! Sensei's not late! Naruto and Sakura shouted, surprised.

"I made sure he wasn't going to be." Kurenai smirked at Kakashi.

"All right, everyone is here? Let's go." Kakashi declared, annoyed to be in time, and we began to walk.

The trip was pretty animated. Naruto and Kiba argued as often as possible, and Sakura and Hinata got to know each other a bit more. Sasuke walked alone, sensei, Kakashi and Tazuna-san was talking a bit and I started to interrogate the monk.