Chapter 6

I relaxed when I got out of the building. Surely [Gamer's Mind] was useful! Staying calm and thinking logically allowed me to answer carefully each question without letting what I really knew slip out of my mouth. He would keep an eye on me, of course, and I'm sure they'll investigate to see if I told them the truth, but it should be fine. Either way, I don't think he can do otherwise in this, it's a S-rank secret after all.

I thought about my future training while going home. So... to increase VIT, I'll need to run around a bit. Which I'm doing right now. For STR, I guess I'll need to do push-ups or sit-ups. The ideal would be to get weights. For DEX... I'll need to work on my reflexes, my speed, my precision... I don't really know how to do that. CKR is the easier: everyone know you needed to use lots of chakra techniques to build more chakra. For CKRC, I guess I can do the leaf exercise. You know, concentrating your chakra to stick the leaf on your hand. As for INT, I guess I'll try to study... There's a written part to the graduation exam after all. I'm not sure how I can train WIS though, I'll think about that later...

Of course, I'll need to train skills too. The 3 basic ninjutsus are the priority, since ninjutsu was my bad point before. I'll train taijutsu too, along with the [Throwing Weapon Mastery]. I'll keep the training at that, I don't have time for anything else, really.

"I'm back." I told my mother when I got into the shop."How was business?"

"Boring, there's almost nobody today." She sighed.

"Well, I'm sorry I won't be here to keep you company this afternoon. Time for training!" I quickly went upside to change into training outfit. Then I grabbed my wallet and got down.

"Oh my god, you're really going to train..." She muttered as she saw me leaving.

"Haha! You didn't believe me? Well this time I'll be out for the whole afternoon!"

"Don't overwork yourself... and come back before dinner, okay?"

Ping!

A new quest has been created.

Mom's request: Come back before dinner!

Your mother wishes you to come back before dinner.

Time limit: 7:00 P.M.

Completion Reward: 50 XP, Increased mom's trust in you.

Completion Failure: Decrease mom's trust in you.

"Sure. See ya!" I accepted the quest and left.

As soon a I got outside, I activated my [Henge No Jutsu] to train my chakra. I'll need to stop it before chakra exhaustion... Let's say in one hour.

"Status."

Name: Kurota Farazuke
Title: The Gamer
Level: LV1(25%)
HP: 600/600
CP:850/900(+38/hour)
MP: 1000/1000
STR: 5
VIT: 6
DEX: 16
CKR: 9
CKRC: 2
INT: 10
WIS: 12
POINTS: 0

Ah, I can see my CP regen? Is it because the bar is not full? That's not very much... I did a quick calculation in my mind... 38 per hour means I'll need about an entire day to replenish my chakra entirely.

Suddenly, I got an idea... What if...

'Observe' I thought as I was eyeing the red rectangle, my CP bar more precisely.

Current CP: 850

Maximum CP: 900 (100 x CKR)

CP Regenration: 38 per hour ( (4% of CP max + 100% of CKRC) per hour)

I pouted when I saw the informations. Cp regen did depend on CKRC, but in an additive way, so that's not very effective.

I turned my eyes to my health bar and mana bar and repeated the same thing.

Current HP: 600 HP

Maximum HP: 600 HP

HP Regeneration: 6 per hour ( (1% of HPmax) per hour)

Current MP: 1000

Maximum MP: 1000 ( 100 x INT)

MP Regeneration: 12 per minute ( (0,1% of MPmax) x (100% of WIS) per minute)

A/N: I thought a lot about this, and ended up with this system. I don't know how fast ninjas regen their chakra so I had to guess. Even if I'm wrong, let's say it's an effect of [Gamer's Body].

[Observe]'s level has risen by one!

Now that's interesting. My HP regen is basically useless, I need more than four days to recover chakra entirely, and I just need to sleep in a bed to refill it. The mana regen was greatly affected by WIS, so if I need to improve it this will be quite easy. However, I don't care about mana for now, it'll wait after the graduation exam. You don't become shinobi with magic.

I closed the window and started jogging. After a few minutes I stopped in front of a weapon shop.

I entered, and examined the articles. There was not only various weapons, but also armors. I was sighing as I didn't found what I searched for, when a voice raised behind me.

"You're looking for something in particular?"

I turned to see the girl who was talking to me, smiling curiously.

Tom-Boy Aiming Perfectly

Lv25 Tenten

"It depends." I answered, smiling back at her."Do you have weights?"

"Yeah, they're in the back. Come with me."

I followed her inside a stockpile, and saw various weight sets. I [Observe]d them.

Low level weight set

A set of weights designed for beginners in strength training.

Price: 10000 ryos

The others were the same, except the level varied to Intermediate and Advandced. Except one:

Adjustable level weight set

A weight set with a seal that absorbs chakra on it. The weight increases the more you put chakra into it.

Price: 50000 ryos

I looked at my wallet, I had only 30000. Ugh...

"Can I book this one?" I asked dejectedly. "I don't have enough now."

"Ah, this one? You have good eyes, this is the best of the best. Sure, when do you think you'll have enough?"

"I'd say in a month."

She wrote the date on a paper. "I'll need your name, and that'll be all."

"Kurota Farasuke."

"Done. You're training to become a ninja?" she asked, as she put the paper on the weights.

"Yes. The graduation exam is in two weeks."

"Good luck then!"

And with that, I returned to my training.