Chapter 33

"Hey..."

"..."

"Hey... Wake up."

Something poked my right side, and I opened my eyes, frowning. God, I feel weird...

"... Sasuke?" I recognised. "What are you doing here..."

"What are you doing here." He countered as I stood up.

"Just taking a small nap." I joked, wincing. My body felt kinda weird... What is this... "God I'm wet..."

He shrugged, frowning. "It was raining... Whatever." He groaned and walked away.

I stretched rapidly, and went after him.

"You were training?" I guessed, as I arrived to his side. I could see bandages on his right arm.

"Hn." he glared at me. Uchiha language...

"Um... What time is it?" I asked.

He glanced at me, and answered: "Nearly 18:00."

"Ah..."

That's a long nap. Will it happen again when I'll contract other elementals?

"You're returning home?" I questioned.

"Hn."

I sighed, and decided to shut up, since he's not willing to talk. As I looked at him, I noticed he seemed... darker than usual, like he's angry about something... Getting this curse mark certainly didn't help his social skills.

Yet again another status effect I can't cure... For now. I should really train my Mind Healing.

"Sasuke-kuuun!"

It's Sasuke's turn to sigh at the sight of his teammate running to him. When she arrived, she bowed to me.

"Good evening, Kurota-san."

Huh? When did I gain her respect? Still, I nodded back to her, and she turned to Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun, I was wondering if you could help me pick some clothes..."

"No."

Unfortunately for the little pinky girl, we arrived in front of Sasuke's house, so he left us.

"I'll be training, Sakura. Don't disturb me." He nodded to me, and closed the door.

"Aaahhh..." The fan-girl sighed.

"... You need clothes?" I asked her. "You can come to my family's shop if you want."

"Your family runs a shop?"

"Yeah."

She considered me, and shrugged. "Why not... I have nothing to do anyway."

I showed her the way, and we started to walk to the shop. I decided to help her a little with her crush on the way. If somehow they get together, then Hinata-chan will have more chances with Naruto. And I ship Hinata Naruto.

"Look, Sakura... I don't know much about these things, but you're doing it wrong with Sasuke." I declared carefully.

"... You think so?"

Again... Before, she would have punched me. Now, she was actually listening to what I was saying... Maybe the fight with Lee changed her opinion of me?

"Sasuke isn't interested in love right now. So, to make him notice you, you have to... become useful to him?" I wasn't really sure what I was saying there. I'm not an expert in these things after all. As I saw that she was staying silent, I continued: "Start training... I can tell you didn't make much progress since the academy, besides your chakra control. He only looks at the strong."