Chapter 32

My clone cheated.

I can't think of another way to put it. I cheated.

My clone went to the instant dimension and started slaughtering zombies normally. As he fought, he noticed his MP max was higher than it should, because of the title [Zombie Slayer].

+10 to all stats when fighting zombies!

So he decided to come back, take the books, and learn them while the stat boost was active. I'm so proud of myself...

I think I understood how the stat requirements work. Basically, if the bonus stat is flat, like +3 STR for example, it counted in the stat requirement. However, if the bonus is percentage, like + 5% STR, it won't work... Interesting.

I smiled at the 2 windows in front of me.

[Mystical Palm No Jutsu (Active) LV1 EXP 0,00% / CP:?]

Allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from his hands into a wound or afflicted body part. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries.

Greatly increase regeneration on the body part targeted, depending on the amount of chakra spent.

Warning: It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury.

Effectiveness, precision and versatility increases with CKRC.

[Contract Elemental(Active) LVMAX]

Long time ago, man realized nature's power and have not skimped out on trying to wield its powers. Eventually they were able to communicate with elementals and could create contracts.

Allow the user to form contracts with elemental spirits.

Contracting more elementals need the skill level of your elemental skills to be 10 times the amount of elemental you contracted.

"I guess I'll do it now." I closed the rectangles, and started walking to think about my new knowledge.

Contract elemental requires a sort of ancient circle, apparently. I'll also need to find a place where there is a lot of the element in question. For example, if I want a water elemental, it would probably be the best to do it immersed in water. To feel it better.

Now, the question is, what elemental should I contract first? Obviously, I'm gonna make a contract with all five elements. But I'll need to reach level 10 in my first elemental skill before contracting a second, and then I'll need to be at 20 with the first two to contract a third...

"Fire... or air? Maybe earth..." I mused, as I looked at the clouds in the sky.

Maybe fire would allow me to control my future Katon Jutsu better. But on an other hand, there's air everywhere, it'll always be useful. Same for earth. And fire will be a pain in the ass to contract, if I need a place with a lot of fire...

In the end, I decided to contract an air elemental. I'll go for earth after that.

So, I need a place where there's a lot of air, where I can feel wind. I guess on the top of the Hokage Rock would be fine.

I started to head to the mountain overlooking Konoha.

Clone's POV

"He takes his time." I groaned while Naruto was sleeping.

I had stopped training my chakra control. If I went any further, I'm sure I'd disappear because of my lack of chakra.

"Brat." I heard the sannin's voice.