Chapter 30

"Damn..." Naruto groaned as he climbed out of the water before noticing me. "Kuro! What are you doing here?"

"Obviously, I'm taking a bath to wash my body. What are you doing with here completely dressed in the water?" I asked, frowning.

"I'm teaching him how to walk atop the hot spring water." A voice raised to my left.

Pervert Coach of Elite Ninjas

Lv69 Ebisu

"Ah. Why in the hot springs though?" I questioned.

"To push him to try his hardest." He answered, putting his glasses up on his nose. "Now, Naruto, get back to training."

"All right..." He agreed reluctantly and did a hand seal before trying again.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH UUUUUUUCCCHHHH!"

"You're not releasing enough chakra to match your body's weight." I advised as I sat down, a towel covering me. Might as well help him a little if I'm here.

"I already told him." Ebisu remarked, irritated.

"I know!" He groaned, and again he did a hand seal. I decided to help him a little and activated my [World's True Vision] to see his chakra flow.

"More." I said to him as I watched his feet. "There. Try now." I told him when he began to release the same amount I released when I walked on water.

He took carefully a step on the water, and his foot sank in before stopping just under his knee. There seemed to be something weird though... With the seal on his stomach... I really need to learn Fuinjutsu.

"Ah... Thanks Kuro!" Naruto grinned at us.

I smiled back at him, and Ebisu raised an eyebrow at me, irritated. As I continued to examine the blonde, I noted that his chakra flow seemed to be perturbed by something in his seal... I [Observe]d him, and indeed, I found a special status effect 'Five Elements Seal'. I sighed and returned my eyes to their normal green colour. I couldn't do anything against that, as it's a special status effect.

"I think... I'm beginning to get it!" He said as his foot was beginning to return to the surface. "Aaahhhh!" He screamed suddenly, pointing an accusing finger behind us.

Splash

"HOOOOT!" He yelled while we turned to the direction he pointed.

There, an old man with long spiky white hair tied back into a pony tail was kneeling and peeping inside the women's bathing area.

"Ehehehehehe" he was giggling.

?*?*?*?*?*?

Lv? Jiraiya

"Heh." Ebisu smirked. "I don't know who you are but... I will not forgive such shameless behaviour!" He yelled as he ran to the man.

Jiraiya? Wait, the Jiraiya?

"Huh?" Jiraiya remarked the man with sunglasses coming to him. "Geez!"

He did a hand seal, and as he turned to him, a giant frog appeared under him.

"Th... This is!" Ebisu recognised the technique before the frog knocked him out with his tongue.

"Man, keep it quiet... Whacha gonna do if I get caught?!" Jiraiya smirked to the poor unconscious Jônin.

I walked to Ebisu and knelt beside him to verify his state.

"... He's unconscious." I informed Naruto who had jumped out of water.

"What's that huge frog?! Who the hell are you?!" Naruto shouted pointing again his finger at him.

"That's..." I began, but I was interrupted.