Chapter 18

The routine returned. I did D-rank missions with my team, and I trained in the evening. I kept [Mana Shield] active while I trained, to increase its level. It appeared that with each skill level, I could generate another Mana Shield, paying the additional cost of course.

Soon, I leveled up my [ID Create skill] to level 2 and was able to create Instant Dimensions where... where zombies spawned. Yeah, I knew I could do it, but still...

The average zombie was level 8, and very slow. When I killed them, they disappeared, gave me XP and dropped things, and that's how I obtained a few Soul Stones... But after a time, I stopped hunting zombies, they were so slow that was just counter productive.

When I leveled up, I saw sensei's title and level for the first time:

Genjutsu Expert

LV67 Kurenai Yuuhi

So that's the level of a jounin... It's not that high. I continued my genjutsu training with her, and she was very pleased with my interest and talent in the subject. I didn't neglect my physical training either, wearing my weights all the time.

After 2 weeks, team 7 returned from their mission. So I saw Naruto at Ichiraku's as usual and he recounted me his mission. Apparently, it became A-rank and they fought a jounin. Wonderful. He had gained in level too, and when I observed him, I found the description of his favorite jutsu: the Kage Bunshin. When I read it, my eyes widened : apparently each clone has its own mind, and when a clone dispelled, the experience came back to the original. If that worked with skills...

I asked him to demonstrate the kage bunshin, and activated my eyes. At level 15, it was now able to see chakra! So, I can copy the chakra's movement to copy a technique, like the Uchiha.

Naruto accepted, of course, and demonstrated the technique, producing 5 clones. The chakra split up evenly between all of them, taking the shape of a human.

When I tried the technique, I did only one clone.

"Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" I yelled, and I succeeded!

Ping!

Through watching and reproducing a technique, the skill [Kage Bunshin No Jutsu] has been created.

[Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Active) LV1 EXP: 0,00% / CP: 200 per bunshin]

The Shadow Clone Skill, an advanced non-elemental clone. Each clone is capable of individual thinking and possesses the same stats as the original, the user's total CP and MP is split evenly among himself and his clones. Upon dispelling, its chakra, mana and experience returns to the user. Clones can't raise physical stats.

A clone must have at least 2000CP.
Each clone has 10 HP.
Base casting time: 3 seconds.

Hell yeah!

"Woah, you did it in one try! Amazing!" Naruto praised, impressed.

"Yeah... I can only do 1 clone right now though."I said smiling.

"Really? That's not very much..." He remarked.

"Naruto!" We heard a voice raising. "Did you just teach the Kage Bunshin jutsu to another genin?"

Kakashi was walking to us, with his Icha-Icha book... This book is everywhere...

"No, he just demonstrated it to me, and since I'm a chakra sensor, I tried to reproduce what he did." I explained, exculpating Naruto.

"It could have killed you." Kakashi said seriously, making Naruto gasp.

"Well, it didn't. It seems I have just enough chakra to make one." I declared, as I consulted my status. I had 2050 CP with one clone.