Prologue

Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy have been together since sixth year, but something happened. They ended up breaking up. The war was coming up and Draco ended up breaking up with Harry. Harry was devastated, but his hormones were all over the place because he was pregnant. He was pregnant with his oldest daughter Lilian Narcissa Potter. She was born on December 20th, 1997. A day after Christmas she was brought to a muggle home for her to be taken care of for the next few years. Harry didn't want his daughter to be in danger, so that's where she went. The muggle's daughter is actually a witch in Harry's year, but a Ravenclaw.

The war was finally over, but Harry still didn't have Lilian back. He was going to go back to Hogwarts for one last year and to make sure that he's on his feet before bringing Lilian back into his life.

During Harry's 'eighth year' he ended up back with Draco towards the end. He was really happy to have the boy he dearly loved back, but the thing was that Draco had no idea about Lilian. During that year Hermione and Pansy ended up together, as well as Ron and Blaise. They've all been together for a long time and will for the rest of they're lives.

~

It's been seven years since they've finally left Hogwarts, but they never really left in Harry's opinion. Lilian is now almost eight years old and Harry still hasn't told Draco about her, nor have he gotten her back. Harry still stayed in Lilian's life by visiting her at least three times a week and so on.

As months pass by Lilian is now eight and Harry and his friends meet a strange girl, but at the same time not strange. Her name is Harrley Potter. She's the girl version of Harry and he finds this girl interesting, but never the less they become friends. Harrley is from a different dimension along with her girlfriend Darcy Malfoy and her best friends Rose Weasley, Blair Zabini, Herman Granger, and Patrick Parkinson. They are the gender bents of all of Harry's boyfriend and friends.

A month goes by and Harrley got something for Harry. A albino ferret and a snake with two different colored eyes, one of them being a diamond color.

Harry was so happy to have these two girls in his life, yes they're both girls. The ferret's name was Darla and the snake's name was Diamond because of her eye.

One day though when Luna was around she asked if Harry wanted her to turn the girls into human girls. Harry complied because he wanted to have daughters to keep Lilian company once he got her back.

Both of them turned into five year old girls and surprisingly they both looked kind of like both Harry and Draco. They decided to label them both as twins because they do have the same birthday, which is February 14th, 2000, and same age. Harry didn't care that they're not biologically related he just wanted to label them as twins. Draco was really happy as well to know that he finally has kids.

As more months go by Harry finally tells Draco about Lilian and they finally get to have her back. Draco wasn't angry at Harry, just surprised and understanding on why Harry did it. He was just confused about why they couldn't have her after Hogwarts, but he didn't question it.

They got their eighth year old daughter back, but there was a surprise that Harry had for his family. He was pregnant.

~

Two years later and Harry has four beautiful children. Harry hasn't officially adopted Darla and Diamond yet, but he's planning on it once he and Draco were officially married.

Harry ended up having a son who's name is Hayden James Potter. He was born April 4th, 2006. Hayden was the only boy in the group, but he didn't have a care in the world. He's two, Darla and Diamond are both seven, and Lilian is ten. At this point in time Harry is expecting another child, or maybe children. Yes Harry's having more than one kid, he's having triplets. Draco just doesn't know that yet.