Chapter 34: Welcome To The Past Lilian

Past- 1995

A girl who looked like Aquarius, but much older and didn't have glasses appeared in the halls of Hogwarts. No one was around because everyone was at the second task that just ended. She knows because her siblings are there.

"Good thing no one's here," said the girl with the blonde hair. "Would be in deep ass trouble if someone saw me." Little does she know that someone was lurking in the shadows.

~

Everyone was now back from the second task, still gossiping about what just happened. Aquarius wasn't in the greatest of moods because everyone was talking about her. She doesn't like when people talk about her. That's why she tries to stay in the down low, but that's kinda hard because she is the daughter of Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter.

The Hufflepuff girl huffed and crossed her arms. "What the fuck happened back there?" She turned around towards Harry and started talking to him.

"What?" Harry said confused. "I don't understand what you're talking about. You're the one who swam off."

"Yes, but I wouldn't have to have gone if you couldn't get out of the water and not drown!" She said gritting her teeth.

"And how is that my fault?" Harry now starting to get a bit snappy.

"I'm not saying it was a hundred percent your fault, but at the same time it was," Aquarius explained. The Golden Trio were looking at her with weird looks. What did she mean by this? Aquarius sighed and spoke, "you were supposed to be able to get out yourself. But, for some reason you couldn't and almost died."

The three Gryffindors stood there shocked. What the hell? Now knowing that Harry was supposed to, and basically was able, to save himself, but not being able to now made this scary. Why in the world was Harry not able to get out? They will probably never know.

"That's really weird," Ron said a bit dazed.

"Yeah no kidding," Aquarius mumbled. "Plus, I wasn't supposed to be the person that you were supposed to save."

"What do you mean by that?"

The Hufflepuff sighed. "Uncle Ron was supposed to be the one that they gave you to save, but for some reason they chose me. A lot of weird shit is going on and I don't know what's going to happen now because, honestly, anything could happen."

The Gryffindors nodded in agreement and continued on towards the castle, where Harry will get the stings on his body taken care of at the infirmary.

~

"Where did Aquarius and the others go," Siren whispered to himself. Right now he was all alone and he lost his siblings and the Golden Trio.

"Whoever you're looking for won't be necessary young man," said a mysterious voice from behind the Ravenclaw.

Siren whipped around and who he saw he wasn't hoping to see. His eyes widen at the sight of Lucius Malfoy, who was staring coldly at the boy.

"What do you want?" Siren asked the man. He wasn't afraid, but not was brave. He honestly didn't know how to feel around the man at the moment.

"I wanted to talk with you," Lucius responded respectfully. "In private would be nice."

"Why?" He whispered.

"I want to know about your sister and the man who jumped into the lake, but never reappeared. What is your family's secret boy."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Siren was getting very nervous now. "There's no secrets."

"Yes, well, I do believe that there is. And I want you to come with me so that we can talk about this more."

"I'd rather not Mr. Malfoy. I know who you are and what you're capable of and I'm not risking anything just to talk to you about nothing of importance."

Lucius was a bit shocked at Siren's coolness in talking to him like that. It was a bit rude, but he said it so politely that someone could mistaken it for an excuse. It was though.

"Very well," Lucius hummed. "I'll take my leave. Go back to your cronies." And then Lucius left.

Siren sighed. That was a close one. He doesn't know what would have happened if he ended up going with the elder Malfoy, his grandfather.

"Saw you talked to my father?"

Siren jumped. What was with people sneaking up on him like that. He turned and saw Draco Malfoy.

He blew out a breath and said, "yeah. Wanted to talk with me about what just happened." He paused for a moment, leaving both boys in, surprisingly, comfortable silence. "Obviously wasn't going to go. I may trust his future self, but obviously I'm not going to trust him when the man he works for is still alive. He's very different in the past and I'm not taking my chances."

"Surprised you even know," Draco hummed. This kid was smart.

"I am your kid, so it makes sense. Plus, Lucius Malfoy's grandchild. Now that gives extra points with being smart like that," Siren said with a smile. Draco smiled back at him, a real smile. Not a mocking smile, but a true smile that made his eyes crinkle a little bit.

Once he realized that he was smiling like that he quickly took it off and placed his famous Malfoy mask. Siren frowned a bit that his dad did that, but he guesses that he can't do much about it.

"Want to walk back to the castle with me?" Siren asked.

Draco had a little tug at his mouth and answered, "sure, Siren."

~

Lilian was outside in the courtyard at Hogwarts. She's waiting for her siblings to come find her and she's getting ready bored.

"When are these idiots going to get here?" She whispered to herself. She was as well as hugging herself because of how cold it was. Thank god she remembered that it was around winter time and not summer like it was her time.

Lilian was dozing off until she heard a beep from her watch. Oh no. She's probably in big trouble. But she's an adult so that means she can make her own decisions. Right?

She answers the call she was receiving and what came up was her younger brother Hayden. He looked mad in a way, but honestly there was a bit of amusement in his eyes.

"What are you thinking?" He whispered yelled. "Why are you in the past when you know that there's danger there. Even though the triplets are there doesn't mean that you should be there.

"I'm hear because of them," Lilian explained. "I'm trying to protect my younger siblings and there's nothing nobody can do to stop me from doing that."

"What about Charity?" Lilian's face went expressionless. "She had a panic attack because you were gone Lil. She's fine now, but I don't think she's going to last long."

"Do Papa and Dad know?"

"Of course they do. So does Teddy, who is quite pissed at you for leaving, especially without him, but don't tell anyone that." Lilian snorted. Of course Teddy wanted to come with her. "Yeah, well, I'm going to go now. Please do let us know if you guys need anything. Please. Don't be stupid and act like you can handle it when you really can't.

The Gryffindor girl smiled at her brother. He usually is never like this, but Lilian likes seeing this side of him. "Don't worry. I will." And then she hung up and let out a breath. "I do hope everything is going to go as planed and nothing bad will happen."