Chapter 31: I'm Always Here For You & You Should Know It

Past- 1995

Draco was looking for his daughter for almost a hour and no luck. He wished that he could of found her once he dived into the Black Lake, but that's not the case at all. Aquarius was obviously upset and needed him. Draco wasn't sure if everyone was still at the stands where they were for the second task, but he wouldn't be surprised if they were still there. They are missing a student, not from this time line, but she's still technically considered a student, and a grown man who decided to jump into the darn lake to look for thy student.

"Where are you Aquarius?" Draco had whispered to himself helplessly.

As if the gods, Merlin, God, honestly whoever was listening to him, the blonde girl with the emerald green eyes and round glasses was curled up into a ball at the bottom of the Black Lake. Aquarius was crying at the bottom of the Black Lake.

~

"Who was that man?" Said Mr. Barty Crouch. "Why did he look like a Malfoy?" He turned towards Lucius.

"Don't ask me Mr. Crouch," Lucius said with no emotion and all the calmness in the world. "I've never seen that man in my life. He did, indeed, look like a Malfoy. Nobody else has hair like that unless they are a Malfoy."

"Dumbledore," Mr. Crouch called. "Do you have any ideas on what is going on, and maybe even better, who was that man and girl. All I got was that her name was Aquarius, but nothing more. She's a student in this school," he raised his eyebrows. "What is her full name?"

"Now," Dumbledore started. "It's not me who can tell, but the children or herself." Of course Dumbledore had to go all wisdom and wordy with them. "It would be dangerous to give themselves away."

"And why would it be dangerous?" Barty asked.

"Something as simple as a name could be dangerous Barty. I believe you should know that, as well as everyone," Dumbledore's eyes twinkled with glory while speaking. He knew if he told the Ministry the Hufflepuff girl's last name then she would indeed be in great danger.

Hermione and Ron were both very worried about Harry at the moment. Sure Aquarius was also on their minds as well, but Draco's future self went to get her, so they had calmed down a bit.

Harry was still knocked out, but he did cough out water when he got on the dock. He's still covered in the red rashes and squid markings, that obviously stung if Harry was up, but right now he's passed out, so they couldn't be sure. Madame Pomfrey was treating Harry's wounds with a special cream, but that wasn't doing Harry full justice.

Siren was leaning on Orion's shoulder and having worried creases on his forehead. He was so worried for his sister and dad that he doesn't know what to do, but lean on Orion and hope for the best.

Orion was rubbing his brother's back in comfort and coping the face that his brother has. He was just as worried, but mainly for his sister. His dad can take care of himself, but Aquarius can't. He at least thinks she can't. All he sees in her is his helpless little sister that always needs help and protection. He could never see her strength and that's probably why Aquarius always gets annoyed with him and their Papa. He still will never realize and see what she sees. He never gets his sister and that's probably why Aquarius always runs to Dad and not him, not even Papa.

~

Draco swam slowly to where his daughter was curled up. It's hard to tell that she was crying because of the water, but he could tell because of her red puffy eyes. Aquarius most likely heard him because she lifted her head up and saw Draco right in front of her.

"Dad?" She said in a shaky and squeaky voice.

"Yeah it's me princess," Draco said with a kind, small smile. "I'm right here."

You wouldn't have been able to tell, but Aquarius was definitely welling up more tears. She got up and swam straight to her dad's arms and started crying her eyes out.

Draco started to stroke her hair and made a shushing sound to calm her down. Draco was never the best at emotions and calming his kids down, but for some reason Aquarius always felt at home in Draco's arms and always felt the comfort she needed. She felt the same towards Harry, but it was, for some odd reason, always Draco she went to. Maybe the reason being is that she's so much like the raven haired Gryffindor that she needs Draco to balance out the way she acts and such. At least that's what Harry always said. Draco balances him out, so that means he balances his daughter out. Aquarius quite agreed with that statement when she heard it. She was recovering from a mental breakdown that she had encountered and Harry decided to say what he said.

Harry and Aquarius always had one of the best father, daughter relationships, but Harry was always over protective over her, and that annoyed Aquarius to no end. Sure, she appreciates the love and affection she always receives, but when it comes to something as dangerous, even if it's safe in a way, Harry's always saying no. He got better, but is still weary over some things.

"Aquarius," Draco whispered to his daughter. She looked up at him while he looked down at her and said, "I love you. You know that right?"

Aquarius smiled and said, "yeah I know that."

"And I'm always going to be here for you when you need me. You should know that."

"And I do."

Draco smiled sadly at the Hufflepuff girl. "And who else?"

Aquarius said nothing for a moment, but then whispered, "my whole family and friends."

"Exactly," Draco nodded. "And the people up there are your family."

"Zoey, Siren, Orion, Shelby, Sean, and your guy's younger selves."

"And those are the people who are going to help you out of this. With the help from me of course. Can't let You-Know-Who know about your guy's presence."

Aquarius eyes widened. "Shit. You're right. What are we going to do!?" Now Aquarius is panicking.

"Calm down Aquarius," Draco chuckled. "All you have to do is swim up there and let them help you."

"That's it?"

"First, get rid of your tail."

"What about you though?"

"I think it's best that I leave from here. Don't want the Prophet to have a field day of Draco Malfoy from the future. Now, do we want that?"

"Hell no!" Aquarius yelled and started to swim towards the witches and wizards that were worrying about her. "Thanks Dad," she smiled. "I really appreciate you coming for me."

"And I'm happy to come and see you, even though it wasn't for the best of cases," Draco said scratching his head. Aquarius smiled at her dad and swam off in the distance. Draco stayed there until he saw nothing, but the darkness of the lake. "I love you princess," we're the last words Draco said before he went back to the future.