Chapter 28: Is It Hot in Here or Just Me?

Past- 1995

"Why is it so hot in this room?" Aquarius whined.

"I don't, maybe because it's a potions classroom?" Draco said sarcastically.

"I never liked potions," the Hufflepuff pouted.

"Maybe you should have been paired up with Potter then?" Draco hummed.

"Do you want this whole classroom to explode?" Aquarius raising her eyebrows thinking that Draco was crazy enough to think that.

"Have you ever blown up a room Aquarius?"

"Yes. At home with Papa," she smiled guiltily.

Draco's eyes widened in horror. "Why were you even making a potion with Potter anyway?"

"Wanted to prank you, but blowing up your potions room was prank worthy enough. Aunt Pansy thought so."

"Did she now?" Draco twitched like his own potions room was blown up. Heck, he doesn't even have a potions room, yet.

"Don't look too mad now. Causes wrinkles," she pat his cheek, gesturing for him to get back to work.

Draco grumbled under his breath and just got back to making this potion, which he doesn't even remember what it's for at the moment.

~

"Why doesn't Aquarius take her robe off if she's this hot?" Harry asked his nephew, Sean.

"To be honest with you Uncle Harry, but I'm not really sure. She probably forgot that she could take it off," Sean responded.

"Wouldn't be the first time," Siren, who was working with Ron, signed. "She always has me as a partner if we have potions together and she complains about how hot it is in the room. I tell her to take off her robe if she's that hot, but her eyes widen and looks at me like I'm crazy."

"That is weird?" Harry wasn't even sure what to say to that.

"Is she hiding something?" Sean is now perking up in interest.

"She could be," now Siren is going into deep thought. "She could be hiding anything to be honest. I wonder if Papa or Dad know? I could always ask them?"

"I think that would be your guys' best bet," Harry told them.

"Ok," Ron started. "Now you are making me want to get involved in this figuring out what Aquarius is hiding thing," he pouted.

The three boys broke into big smiles and finished up the potion that they were all working on, Sean and Harry not doing the greatest job on it.

~

Present- 2022

Harry and Draco were all curled up in their bed sleeping. Harry being the little spoon, I mean who doesn't like being the little spoon, and Draco being the big. They decided to sleep in today because yesterday was such a long day and all they wanted to do was cuddle and sleep, and maybe more is Harry decides to be very, how do I put this? When he decides to be a wild animal as Draco likes to put it. He can never get a break from Harry, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't love him till the end of time.

As they were sleeping peacefully Harry's watch decided to go off.

"Fuck my children," Harry groaned. "Why can't they ever leave me alone and let me sleep?"

"Maybe it's because they are you and always wants to wake everybody up when they are up?" Draco said in his very raspy morning voice.

Harry turned over a bit, so he could see Draco with his squinted green eyes and said to him, "fuck you."