Chapter 23: Ravenclaw in Gryfinndor & Two Hufflepuffs in Slytherin

Past- 1995

It's the start of second semester and everyone is back at Hogwarts going to classes.

Aquarius and Zoey ended up finding out about Sean and Shelby when they entered the Gryffindor common room with the seven Spirit Dragons in hand. Hermione and Pansy, who were in the room, were a bit worried about the seven dragons, but they calmed down about it once Aquarius said that they were there's and were very well trained and won't hurt, or kill, anyone. Ron basically screamed when he saw the dragons all over Aquarius, Zoey, Sean, and Shelby, which was a hilarious sight to see, but Harry was also worried about the dragons. Everything turned out fine once the Weasley twins made an appearance and basically were playing with the dragons, who I remind you are three quarters of the Marauders, Lily Potter nee Evans, Fred Weasley, Nymphadora Lupin nee Tonks, and Colin Creevey.

There was also a problem with the whole classes thing and the kids from the future being there and not able to go to them, so they had no choice in going to Headmaster Dumbledore. Let's just say, when Sean and Shelby heard of what they were going to be doing, they were really pissed and kinda wished they never can, even though they both love their moms and loved spending time with their younger selves.

The future kids and their parents' younger selves, with the dragons, all went up towards the gargoyle statue, before breakfast, that held the entrance to the headmaster's office. Lucky for Harry, he knew what the password was, so they could just go straight in and talk to Dumbledore. Harry whispered the password, and they all went into the room to talk to the old man with the long silver, white beard. Once they entered, they were met with the headmaster himself at his desk.

"Ah, Harry my boy," Dumbledore said when everyone was able to enter the room. "And friends," he added. "What do I owe this pleasure of seeing three Gryffindors, three Slytherins, and students I've never met, in my office before breakfast?"

"Hello Headmaster," Harry greeted. "We have an issue."

"Would it have to do with the six children and the dragons that are from the future?" Dumbledore said as it was the usual and he always knew about this.

"How'd you know?" Harry asked confused. "I didn't even say anything?"

"No, but I just know," Dumbledore winked. "I also know that the dragons with you are no ordinary dragons. They are, were, people. Important people to your parents, if I'm not mistaken?" He questioned, mainly going to Aquarius for the answer.

"Uh, yes," Aquarius answered. "They were, are, important people to my Papa, even other people in my family, but mainly my Papa. One of them was mainly for my Uncle George."

"I see," Albus says. "For you six," he points to both trios, "this information about these seven spirit dragons don't go out of this room. This is very important information and I'd rather not have them get into any trouble, especially the black and silver dragon," he points in Sirius' direction. "Understood?" Everyone nods in agreement. "Wonderful!" Dumbledore claps. "Now let's get you guys situated. I know that all of you have your houses, but three of you have to change your house for the time being," he was speaking of Aquarius, Zoey, and Siren. "One of you is a Ravenclaw and you two girls are both Hufflepuffs. I'd rather have you guys stick in the houses that your parents are in, so I'm going to make it even for you guys." Everyone listens to what the Headmaster has to say. "So, I'm guessing that you two girls are going to want to be together?"

"That would be a yes," Aquarius answers like it was the obvious.

"Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter and Zoey Molly Weasley-Zabini stick together!" Zoey nods in confirmation.

"Ok then, I'm going to put the two of you in Slytherin, and you in Gryffindor," he points to Siren.

Siren smiles widely. "Thank you Headmaster."

"No problem?"

"Siren. Siren Remus Malfoy-Potter," he confirms.

"Siren," the headmaster smiling. "And the rest of you are?" He asked the three that didn't change their houses.

"The name's Sean Harry Granger-Parkinson!" Sean smiles. He's proud to have his godfather's name.

"Shelby Ginevra Granger-Parkinson," Shelby nods in confirmation.

"I'm Orion Sirius Malfoy-Potter," he smiles.

"Just like Sirius Orion Black," Dumbledore nods.

"Yup!" Orion says with a little nervous smile. "My Papa didn't even realize until Dad and Uncle Sirius told him. He didn't even care because he was glad that I had such a similar name to Papa's godfather."

"That seems like a Harry thing to do," Hermione said with a smile.

"Of course it is," Draco mumbled.

"You didn't even notice until I went into my first year at Hogwarts Dad," Orion grinned.

Pansy let out a laugh. "And you would think that you would notice once you heard the name."

"In my defense I probably didn't even know his middle name, or forgot it," Draco was trying to seem like the innocent one here.

"You know Sirius is basically your cousin right?" Pansy says. "So, you should know this stuff."

"Ok. You got me there."

"Wait," Harry started. "Sirius is your cousin?"

"Basically, since my mother is his cousin. Narcissa Black. That was her name before she married my father and became a Malfoy," Draco explained.

"Interesting," Harry whispered to himself.

"Ok then," Dumbledore said, getting everyone's attention. "For the dragons, I'd rather have four of them with you Harry and the other three with Aquarius and all them." Harry nodded in understanding. "Do you know how you want to do this kids?"

Aquarius nodded. "Zoey, Orion, and I will take T, R, and S. You can't trust J and S together," she giggled. The two, J and S, who are James and Sirius, glared at her.

"Now that is settled. I believe you six must get ready for class and head down to breakfast," he says, pointing to the kids from the future. "Have a good day. All of you."

"Thank you Professor," Harry told him.

"No problem my boy."

Everyone then left the room and went their separate ways. Half of them to the Slytherin common room and the other half towards the Gryffindor common room.

Aquarius was excited to be a Slytherin, but also nervous because everyone can be very judgmental during this time. Heck, even in her time there are still some people, very few, but still a lot, who are very judgmental of you if you're a Slytherin.

"You nervous?" Zoey asked her partner in crime.

"Very," was all Aquarius was able to say, but it was more of a whispered than anything. "Let's do this," she said grabbing a hold of Zoey's hand and squeezing it.