Chapter 26: Professor Moody

Past- 1995

All the students were sitting in their normal seats in the Defense classroom. Obviously there had to be adjustments to seating because of the six "new" students joining the class.

Aquarius was a bit nervous about this because she knows that Professor Moody wasn't actually Professor Moody. Her Papa told her about all the different Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers at his years of Hogwarts before she went herself. Moody wasn't the greatest, but it's not his fault, since a Death Eater, also known as Barty Crouch Junior, used Polyjuice potion and took his place. The reason being is because he wanted him to get closer to the Dark Lord so he can rise again. Aquarius wants to say something about it, but she knows that will mess up the time line big time and she doesn't want that to happen. Another reason being that Aquarius wasn't a big fan of this Defense teacher is because he put her Papa in the Tri-Wizard Tournament and put him in danger. If it was the real Mad-Eye Moody then some of this stuff most likely wouldn't have happened, but that doesn't change a thing about a Death Eater teaching this class, who's blind about the whole thing. Aquarius is happy that she got to skip out on the whole unforgivables because she feels like she wouldn't have been able to handle it, nor handle seeing people she cares about witness it.

"Good morning class," came a gruff voice walking into the room. It was Professor Moody. "I've been informed by the headmaster that we have some new students in this class," he scans the room. "Would you guys like to introduce yourselves to the class?"

Aquarius looked to Orion, who she was sitting next to, and nodded her head towards him that they should, but to be careful because that's not the actual Mad-Eye Moody they are introducing themselves to.

Aquarius stands up and starts to speak. "Hello everyone," she says. "My name is Aquarius. I was sorted into Huff- I mean Slytherin, and I hope we all can get along and be friends," she finished off with a smile, and then sat down.

Orion then stood up and introduced himself. "I'm Orion, also a Slytherin, and it's nice to meet you all," he nodded and sat.

Zoey, Siren, Shelby, and Sean then introduced themselves to the class. Everyone was very welcoming, but only towards their house. The Slytherins love Zoey, Aquarius, and Orion. The Gryffindors love Shelby, Sean, and Siren.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, Aquarius, Orion, Zoey, Siren, Shelby, and Sean," Moody said with a kind of unsettling grin. "I hope that you find everything here just fine. And remember if you need anything, you can always come to me, any teacher, or student," he finished off. "Now on to the lesson for today, which is about mermaids."

Ironic. Aquarius thought. The irony is that Aquarius is a mermaid, and she just came to class, and they're learning about mermaids. The irony is there, just got to have a closer look into it, if you don't see it.

~

Present- 2022

"Has anyone talked to Ginny or Luna at all?" Harry asked his group. The Golden Trio were with the three Slytherins. Harry was cuddling up to Draco, Ron was half asleep on Blaise, and Hermione was curled up on Pansy's lap.

"Now that you mentioned it," Hermione started. "I actually haven't spoken to them in a month. We've been pretty busy and I just forgot."

"You're not the only one 'Mione," Ron groaned. "Mum's going to kill me that I haven't talked to Ginny."

"It's not your fault Ron," Blaise whispered in his ear. "You've just been busy."

"We all have been busy, even them," Pansy said. "If they weren't busy I bet we would have been getting letters and calls from them."

"Pansy's right," Draco agreed. "They have been traveling with their daughter Daisy, who is five years old, so she should be a handful."

"But she's adorable," Harry yawned. "The cutest Muggle child out there."

Draco chuckled. "Yes she is Harry."

"Now don't you go all caretaker husband on me," Harry glared. "It would seem that you're the top in this relationship."

"One, I wasn't," Draco sitting up more and looking at at Harry in the eye. "Two, we switch, but you like to fuck me in the ass, so that's going for you."

"Did you really have to say that?" Ron whined in disgusted.

"Shut up Ron," Harry laughed. "Continue."

"Three," Draco started up again. "We mainly have you on bottom of we want a child, which is not going to happen because we already have, counting Teddy, eleven kids." Harry's smile was widening because this was just getting too good, even if he's kinda making fun of Harry in a way. "Four, it's not my fault you act like a bottom and me the top in front of people."

"Not all the time," Harry pointed out.

"Yes, but that's mainly when you want to cuddle and be, what you like to call, a smol child," Draco glared. "And five, you can blame the kids for making you look like you're the bottom in this relationship."

"I blame them every day," Harry stated bluntly. "I love them, but they really did bad on me." Everyone in the room laughed at that. "And it's not just me, but also Ron."

"Hey, don't bring me into this!" Ron now waking up more. "This not about me."

"Yes, but you act like you're all this almighty top, but you're really a switch and like getting fucked in the ass once in awhile," Harry raising his voice for that.

"What has this conversation turned into?" Hermione sighed.

"It turned into guys talking about getting fucked in the ass, and if they like it or not," Pansy nodding to agree on what she was saying. "We don't have that male body part, so we don't have to talk about being fucked in the ass."

"There's other ways," Hermione said.

"Oh my Merlin Hermione!" Pansy yelled. "Don't, please just don't go there." Hermione bursted out laughing. "This is so out of character for you."

Hermione shrugged. "Gotta say the wrong things once in awhile," she whispered in Pansy's ear, making her shiver.

"Who are you and what have you done to my Hermione?" Pansy smirked.

"She's still here," Hermione raised an eyebrow. "Just talking in a language I'd thought I'd never talk in."

"And yet you are."

"Indeed I am," Hermione smiled. She then gave a kiss on her wife's lips. "I love you."

"As do I."