Chapter 7: Hufflepuffs

Past- 1994

"But Aquarius!" Zoey whining to her Hufflepuff friend. They were walking to the quidditch pitch that would not be holding any practices and games this year because of the Tri-Wizard Tournament, but that didn't stop people from going to the pitch to simply hang out and play small games of quidditch with their friends. Aquarius is a seeker on the Hufflepuff team back in her time. Zoey didn't and will never play quidditch, but that didn't stop her for enjoying the game and watching other people play. Zoey was the commentator for Hogwarts during the quidditch matches and she enjoys it so much. It's her best bet to do anything related to quidditch that didn't involve actually playing it.

"Zoey I told you that Aunt Hermione wants us to go to the library and study," Aquarius stated simply. "Do you really think I'm actually going to do that? One it's summer in our time and I don't want to study something that I will have to study in a few months, so no thank you, and two it's break, so no classes, no nothing that involves school. So that means I'm not going to the library with Aunt Hermione and we're going to go to the quidditch pitch and hopefully find some Hufflepuffs to play with because I know you ain't going to up in the air."

"I know, but it's so cold!" Zoey continues whining. Zoey was definitely not a fan of the cold.

"Think about it though!" Aquarius putting her arm around Zoey and using her hands to have Zoey look out into the distance. "Cedric Diggory!"

Zoey gave Aquarius a weird look and said nothing. Why would they look for Cedric Diggory? Zoey has a boyfriend and Aquarius is not going to be having a relationship with anyone any time soon, so why? Plus, he's dead in their time, so that makes zero sense on Aquarius' part.

"Zoey there's a reason why I want to meet Cedric," Aquarius told her friend in a very serious tone.

"And why would you want to meet a guy who's supposed to be dead in our ti— oh I get it now."

"He was close to my Papa. I think he said he had some sort of fling with the guy? Plus! He's a fellow Hufflepuff, so I'd like to meet him and maybe befriend him in a way."

Zoey nodded at this explanation from the girl Harry Potter look-a-like with blonde hair. "Ok then! You're right about him being a fellow Hufflepuff, so let's go!"

Aquarius let go of Zoey and they started running off towards the pitch to hopefully find the famous Cedric Diggory that was a fellow Hufflepuff.

~

Present- 2022

Ron is sat in the kitchen crying his eyes out. Zoey has gone missing now and he's really worried about his oldest child of the three he has. It was really early in the morning, around six, and he was the only one up at the moment. His husband, kids, and friends were all asleep, but not all.

Harry just walked into the kitchen of where Ron was crying. Harry has never really seen Ron cry out of all the years he's know his best friend. Harry can probably assume of why he's crying though. Zoey was now missing too, probably went after Aquarius, and Ron was a real wreck when he found out. He didn't do it right away though because he didn't want to have his friends see the state that he was about to go through, which was the state that was playing right in front of Harry's eyes.

"Oh Ron..." Harry whispered, loud enough for Ron to hear him. He walked over to his shaking friend and engulfed him in a hug. "It's going to be ok Ron. Zoey's in good hands, I promise you that. As long as she's with Aquarius and they're both safe, they'll be ok."

"B-but wh-what happens i-if she's no-not ok? Wh-what happens i-if sh-she's not s-safe?" Ron hiccuped. "I-I don't w-want to th-think of the worse, but it's really hard n-not to."