Chapter 12: A Tiny Problem

Past- 1994

Aquarius was lounging around on the leather couch of the Slytherin common room. The room was filled with so much green and silver to go around. When Aquarius and Hermione went to go find someone else to hang out with they ended up running into Pansy Parkinson. She invited Aquarius and Hermione, yes even Hermione Granger, to hang out with her in the Slytherin common room. Hermione was a little sketchy about it at first, but she knew that nothing was going to happen to her, especially since she's been getting along better with the three Slytherins, Draco, Blaise, and Pansy.

"So what's new with the both of you?" Pansy asked the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor.

"Nothing much Parkinson," Hermione responded. "Actually Aquarius told me something new about herself just a hour ago and I think that you'll find it very interesting."

"Really?" Pansy looking very curious. "And what would that be?"

"I'm a vampire," Aquarius stated simply.

Pansy's eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

"Yup, but I'm not like most vampires," she explained.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Pansy.

"Ok, so..."

~

Present- 2022

"Zariah," Harry said calmly. "Please give me Daddy. I know you have him and that he's small. If you want him safe you need to give him to me so I can turn him back to normal size."

"Papa...I don't know what you awe tawking about," Zariah said holding her ground.

Harry smiled sweetly. He's not going to lie. His daughter really knows how to hold her ground and he's got to be really impressed. "Zariah Luna Malfoy-Potter. You better give me your Daddy right this instant or else you're not going to be seeing the outside world any time soon until you get to Hogwarts." Harry let's his empty palm face up in front of his daughter and raised one eyebrow. "We going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Zariah gave her Papa a smirk that Grandpa Lucius would be proud of. "The hawd way." Then she was off.

"Zariah Luna Malfoy-Potter!" Harry screamed. "You are so grounded!" Then he was now after a rouge one year old girl that has his husband in the palm of her hand. Literally.

~

Past- 1994

The three girls were still in the Slytherin common room chilling by the fire and just talking random. People have passed by and looked at Hermione and Aquarius weirdly because these two girls were not one of their own.

"Parkinson," a girl with ombré brown, blonde hair and hazel eyes walked up to the three girls that were minding their own business and not bothering anyone else. "Why is Granger and this other girl, that's obviously not a Slytherin, in here?"

"Because they can? Just because you're a year older than me doesn't mean you get to question me and the people I hang out with in here," Pansy responded sassily to the older girl.

"Pansy. If you want to hang out with someone of another house do it somewhere else. This is our place. Not a Gryffindor's, not a Ravenclaw's, and not a Hufflepuff's. You don't see anyone else inviting someone from another house here. You don't see us going into another house's area. So—" she got cut off by an annoyed Aquarius.

"Excuse me?" The girl now turns towards the Hufflepuff. "But why does it matter? It's not like we're causing trouble. If we wanted to cause trouble I would have started it once I walked into this room. Pansy invited us here to hang out because she knew we wouldn't cause trouble here." Aquarius felt a vibrate from her watch, which means future Harry was trying to get a hold of her. "Now I have to go because I have to do something. Not because you say we should. Now if you excuse me, Pansy, Hermione," she gestures for them to follow her because it was important.