Chapter 40: Teddy Going To The Past

Past- 1995

"Ok, I'm here Darla," Teddy had spoken to her younger sister. "Do you know where Lilian or any of them are?"

"Teddy," Darla started. "I may not be there, but I know exactly where they are."

"And?"

"They're obviously at the Great Hall."

"And you used your tracking skills for that?" Teddy said in a joking sarcastic tone.

"No you dimwit!" She started yelling at him. "If you payed any attention to the time it would be lunch time, so I would expect them to be in the Great Hall! If they're not there, then maybe go to the library or Black Lake. I honestly don't know where else they would be, other than those places."

"Ok. Geez. You can calm down now." Teddy heard Darla huff through the ear piece and mumbled something about him being a complete buffoon. Teddy ignored her and started heading off towards the direction of the Great Hall. "Damn. I keep forgetting on how Hogwarts looked a bit different compared to how it looks in our time."

"And yet I'm not surprised that you keep forgetting," Darla muttered through the ear piece that's in Teddy's ear.

"Oh why don't you just shove off." Teddy couldn't see it, but he definitely felt Darla smirking.

~

Aquarius didn't want to admit it. She didn't want to tell her family how she is at that precise moment. She felt faint. She could pass out at any moment and she doesn't understand why. She doesn't even understand how she doesn't even look the part. What she does know is that she needs someone. And it was someone in particular.

"Papa," she whispered out breathlessly. No one understood what she had even said. She doesn't even they even heard her. Tears started to quietly stream down the poor girls face. She doesn't understand why she's like this. Maybe it's because of the third task coming up in less than a week? No. It wasn't that. It couldn't be. Or was it? Her Papa almost had died from the second task. If it wasn't for Aquarius Harry James Potter would be dead.

She shook her head in frustration. She doesn't know what's going on and she sure as hell didn't want to stick around with the people she cared about and find out.

She quickly and quietly left her siblings, aunts, uncles, and parents and started heading towards somewhere she knew that everything will be ok.

The Astronomy Tower.

~

Teddy was out of breath. He's been going in and out of Hogwarts and he couldn't find his family anywhere. He honestly wanted to punch Darla in the face at the moment because he knew that she's been sending him on a wild goose chase for no reason. Maybe it's payback for forcing her to bring him here and not tell anyone about it? Probably. Darla doesn't like being used or begged for. She's one for class, honesty, and perfection. She's still that goofy and bright witch that her family knows and loves though.

Teddy decided to take a break and started to head for the courtyard. A place where he looked at least five, maybe ten, times.

Once the Hufflepuff entered outside he was pissed and ready to either punch or bitch slap someone at that moment. They were there. His siblings were their. His parents' younger selves were there! Not his birth parents by the way- he means Harry and Draco.

The Metamorphmagus huffed and dragged his feet towards where the Slytherins and Gryffindors were. "I hate you Lilian," he grumbled to the older blonde girl.

She jumped in surprise at the use of her name in that manner. She was about to say something until she saw a very grumpy Teddy Remus Lupin.

"Teddy?" She whispered and her eyes growing wide.

"The one and only," he grumbled.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Lilian asked her brother, best friend.

"Oh because I've been looking for you!" He shouted. Damn. Teddy never shouts unless he's really pissed off.

"I'm guessing that it wasn't a pleasant time?" She asked sheepishly.

"I'm not full on blaming you, but I'm honestly ready to kill Darla," he admitted without hesitation.

"Hey!" Teddy heard his sister yell through the ear piece.

"I'm just going to ignore her and pay attention to what's more important."

"What is it?" Orion asked in confusion.

"Where the hell is Aquarius!?" He blurted out.

"What do you mean?" Lilian now looking all over to see if what Teddy was true. He was right. Aquarius is indeed missing and not with their group.

"You mean that you didn't notice your own sister missing? You mean to tell me that you didn't see her leave? Do you have any idea how much trouble we're going to be in when Uncle Harry finds out!?"

"Oh I already know Teddy," came a voice that the kids from the future with they didn't have to hear. They turn around to see an angry looking Harry James Potter in front of them. His green eyes were blazing and you could tell that there was no way in hell that no one should speak a word. "And what do you think you're doing here Teddy?" The Harry Potter said raising is right eyebrow.

"Uhhh..." Teddy didn't really say anything at all, but Harry decided to speak up that Teddy shouldn't be here.

"Exactly Teddy. You shouldn't be here at all. I specifically said, and asked, that all of you kids stay back and come here at all. And you disobey what I asked. I know that you're an adult and you can make your own decisions, but I don't want to guys putting yourselves in danger. You are still one of my kids that I care about."

"But Papa you're not one to really care too much if we went to other dimensions or time traveled before?" Orion asked.

"Maybe, but who was always with you guys?" There was a chorus of 'you' and 'an adult'. "Exactly. You have no idea how worried I was when I found out about Aquarius and how she decided to come here, but knowing that she decided to slip pass you guys isn't a surprise to me. She right now needs space and comfort and that's what we're going to give her."

"Wait," Siren speaking up for the first time in awhile. "You know where she is?"

"If it wasn't for Zoey I'd probably have no idea where she would have ran off to," he said a bit sheepishly. "Now let's go get your sister and figure things out from there. Got it?"

They all shook their heads yes and followed the older Harry to where Aquarius was- keeping to herself and not letting anyone help her.