Chapter 25: Being With The Slytherins

Present- 2022

Draco, Pansy, and Blaise are all in the living room with the youngest of all the kids, Zariah, Francis, Gabe, and Harper, in the room with them playing. They are sitting on the couch waiting for the loves of their lives, the Golden Trio, to come back inside. All three of them needed a break, so the Slytherins decided to leave the three Gryffindors alone for awhile. They are worrying about their kids and they do hope that they will come home sooner than later. They can't bet they'll be home in a few days, but it's still good to think that.

"Do you think our trio is ok?" Pansy asked her two Slytherin friends.

"I think they're just worried and stressed about this whole thing," Draco responded. "I mean...aren't you?" Draco having a worried look in his grey, silver eyes.

"I'm just as worried as Hermione," Pansy said sternly. "Sean and Shelby are my only kids and I don't know what I'll do without them."

"Same here with Zoey," Blaise sighed. "She's my oldest and only daughter. I don't want to lose her over some time travel adventure she decided to go on with Aquarius. I don't want to lose her ever." he looked down at his hands.

"I bet they are ok," Draco seemed hopeful. "They have the Golden Trio as parents, uncles, and aunt, honestly either or. They have them in their lives," he smiled.

"That made no sense, but I'm going to go with it," Pansy chuckled.

"Sorry if I don't make sense Pans," Draco narrowed his eyes at the girl.

"Calm your pants Dray," Pansy waved her hand. "We all know that Blaise is the one who never makes sense. Twenty-four seven, he never makes sense."

"Excuse me?" Blaise huffed. Draco and Pansy laughed and Blaise glared at the both of them. "Francis, Gabe, Zariah, Harper," the four children looked at the three older Slytherins, "Do I make sense? Like at all?"

The kids all look at each other, and then smirked at the adults. Francis then answere, "yes Papa. Yes you never make sense at all."

"I feel betrayed," Blaise frowned.

All the kids and adults, minus Blaise, he was pouting, laughed so hard that if they had water in their mouths then they all would spit it out.

~

Past- 1995

The fourth year Slytherins, Aquarius, Orion, and Zoey were all walking towards their next class, which was Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Mad-Eye Moody. The three Slytherins, Draco, Blaise, and Pansy, and the three future kids were in the back, out of ear shot, so they could talk without anybody else bothering them.

"Ok," Draco started. "You guys are now part of our den, and that means you're on your own."

"What do you mean by that Uncle Draco?" Zoey asked confused. What does he mean by 'you're on your own'?

"It means that every other house is not going to help you," Pansy explained. "If you need help with something, you go to one of your fellow Slytherins. But sense you guys aren't really from this time, and you are Potter's kids-"

"And Uncle Ron," Aquarius said, Zoey being Ron's kid from the future.

"And Weasley's," Pansy added. "So, if you guys really needed any help, and we're not around to give that help for you, you can go to the Golden Trio for help."

"Also, the Weasley twins, Longbottom, and any Gryffindor that knows that you're from the future," Blaise said.

"Which is basically anyone that is close to Potter and them," Draco drawled. "I don't want you guys getting into trouble, so please try and not interact with any other houses-"

"Unless necessary," Aquarius cut off. "I know. I know. It's basically the rules if we go to the past or a different dimension. Don't interact with anyone, unless it's very necessary and must be done."

"I see that you were raised well Aquarius," Draco hummed.

"Well, you are my Dad, and one of the people who raised me," Aquarius spoke softly with a smile.

"No wonder Draco said you were raised well," Pansy smirked. "He's trying to take all the credit and say he's better than the rest of us."

"Typical Slytherin Prince," Blaise joked.

"Oh you both better shut your mouths before I go all Slytherin on your asses," Draco glared.

"Oh great one!" Pansy started to joke. "Please! Oh please don't go off our heads," Pansy said, while looking like she was going to pretend faint.

"I hate you two," Draco grumbled.

"You know that you love us," Pansy wrapping her arm around Draco's shoulder, Blaise following in suit.

The three future kids smiled at the three Slytherins that represents their parents, aunt, and uncles. Their friendship is just the same as it is in the future.

They are walking up towards the door of the classroom to see Harry and Siren talking outside of the classroom.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Orion whispered in Aquarius' ear.

"I honestly don't know," Aquarius said softly. "I can tell that it's probably something sad and personal, but otherwise I don't know exactly."

Draco turned around before walking into the classroom and saw his two kids standing there, staring at Harry and his other son, Siren. He frowned a little and walked up to the two kids. "You guys ok?" He asked them.

They looked at the younger version of their Dad. Aquarius smiled a little and said, "yeah. We're ok, but we were just wondering of what Papa and Siren are talking about."

Draco looked at the Golden Boy and his other son. He then said, "they do look deep into a conversation." The two nodded their heads in agreement. "Now I want to know what they are talking about."

"We could always ask?" Aquarius suggested.

"I'm not talking to Potter when I don't need to talk to him," Draco sneered.

"Damn," Orion started. "Dad wasn't kidding when he said he was a very moody child at the age of fourteen."

Draco looked flabbergasted. How dare his future self say that about himself, even if it is true.

"A very sassy one I think Dad meant to say. He's the type to get what he wants, even if he can't get it," Aquarius giggled.

"Ok, ok, I get it," Draco pouted. "I'm not the greatest at the moment, but people do change. You literally have proof in the future." Both of the kids giggled and ran into the classroom, almost crashing into Harry on the way. "Those are my kids indeed," Draco chuckled. "I'm happy that they got a better life than me, even if my life wasn't too bad. They got it better."