Chapter 35: Finding Out

Past- 1995

"So," a dark evil voice started. "We got some children from the future? That are Potter's kids? Well," he started to chuckle. "We shall get them too."

~

"Lilian!" Yelled a blonde girl with green eyes and round glasses.

Lilian turned around to see her younger sister Aquarius and brothers Orion and Siren. She smiled brightly at the sight of her siblings and ran up to them to give them a bone crushing hug. "It's so good to see you guys," Lilian gushed.

As the siblings let go of each other the three Slytherins and Golden Trio walked over to them.

"Hello," Hermione said politely. "I know you probably know who we are, but I find it impolite if we don't introduce ourselves. I'm Hermione Granger and these are my friends Harry Potter and Ron Weasley."

"Pansy Parkinson," the Slytherin girl had stated. "The blonde one is Draco Malfoy and the darker boy is Blaise Zabini."

"Nice to meet you," Blaise nodded.

Lilian smiled at her family's younger selves. Guess she now has to introduce herself. "Hello. I'm Lilian Narcissa Malfoy-Potter. I'm Draco and Harry's oldest child and Orion, Siren, and Aquarius older sister. It's very nice to meet you guys," she gave a big bright smile once she was done.

"She's the one that I told you about," Aquarius half whispered. "The one with the complicated story."

"Thank you Aquarius," Lilian glared at her younger sister. "I'm not a too big a fan talking about it, so please try and not ask about it."

"That's understandable," Harry smiled a bit nervously at her. "I understand what you mean by not wanting to spill your life story to others."

Lilian gave him a small smile and nodded in agreement. He's one of the only ones that can understand what she means when she says 'I don't want to talk about it, so please don't ask'.

"I believe we should go in for the night," Hermione explained. "It's getting a bit dark and Harry still needs to get to the hospital wing and treat his injuries."

"'Mione—" Harry started, but Hermione put up a finger to let him know that she's not hearing it and that we will go to the hospital wing like he should of.

"You too Aquarius," Lilian said.

"And why's that," she tilted her head in confusion, but also knowing what her sister meant. It was too embarrassing to talk about.

"Don't make me say it out loud."

"Let's go to the hospital wing Papa!" Aquarius basically yelled to the whole world. "Don't want these people spilling secrets about us!"

"Secrets?" Harry started to question, but got totally ignored and got dragged off to the infirmary.

Once the two were gone Pansy asked Lilian, "why did Aquarius have to go to the hospital wing exactly? She looked fine to me."

"For now," Lilian looking like she was going to crack into a laugh.

"Let's just say potion steam isn't the only thing Aquarius is allergic to," Orion smirked.

"I don't think the lake because she was in there the other day and she seemed fine," Ron told them.

"No, not the lake," Lilian grinned.

"It's actually nothing," Siren snorted. "Lilian just made her think that she needed to go to the hospital wing."

"Why?" Draco asked his future daughter.