Chapter 42: Last Conversation

Past- 1995

"Hello Aquarius," it was Cedric. Cedric Diggory.

"Oh hi Cedric," Aquarius said, looking up from her notebook.

"I wanted to ask you something," he told her. Aquarius raised her eyebrow at the man right in front of her, but nodded her head as in to say continue. "You don't know me in the future. Do you."

Her eyes widen. "What do you mean?"

"I saw that Harry's future self is here," he told her.

"That has nothing to do with me not knowing you though?"

"No, but I see how he looks at me in a way. It's like he's seen a ghost. And no, I'm not talking about the actual ghosts here."

"Well. I guess that makes sense."

"Plus, when I first met you it's like you've never met me?"

"I actually have, but from different dimensions. Heh. This was actually my first time meeting the real you. The you from my world."

"So I'm guessing I'm dead in the future." It was no question. Cedric already knew what the answer is.

"Yes."

"Can you tell me when?"

"I...can't," she told him. "I would love to tell you, but I just can't. Can't mess things up. You know?"

"I think I might," he smirked. "Now I got to get going. I'll see you later?"

"Hopefully," Aquarius smiled as Cedric left to go inside the castle. "I don't know if I ever will..." she added quietly to herself once she knew Cedric was for sure out of earshot.

~

"Ok. So what you're telling me is this kid named Matthew Wilson, Charity's mom's brother, hurt my baby and exposed us?" The future version of Harry asked Pansy and Hermione, who were in the library.

"You got that right," Draco said from behind him before any of the girls could respond. "They wouldn't let me pound my fists into his face. Also, who's this Charity person and what does her mom have to do with this?"

"Right! That last part is a long story and I forgot you don't know about that drama. But seriously you couldn't let Draco here pound him in the face!?"

"Really Harry?" Hermione said in a stern voice. "You are an adult and shouldn't be acting like this at all."

"Then you haven't met me 'Mione," Harry smirked. "I have changed a lot in the future and yeah. I literally act like a pregnant woman or a girl on her period on a daily basis sometimes."

"So it's like you're on your man period twenty-four seven?" Pansy snorted.

"You literally have no idea," Harry smirked. "I have my moments of happiness the most, but I can get into the states of sad, angry, annoyed, honestly you name it."

"You are so weird I swear," Hermione told him.

"You tell me that almost every day," he snickered. "It's honestly not one hundred percent my fault that I'm like this."

"He's not wrong," came the voice of Lilian who came walking towards them. "He used to be normal. In the future that is. Like when I first came home from being basically 'held hostage by the ministry', in a way that's how I would explain it because I wasn't aloud to go home with Papa, he acted a little more like a pregnant man."

"Didn't I just say I acted like that on a daily basis?"

"Yes, but you were an actual pregnant man. You had literally just conceived Hayden the first week I came back to live with you," Lilian said with a humorless laugh.

"Oh right," Harry blushed.

"But other than that you acted like a normal father that didn't do stuff like this," she gestures about being in the past.

"But I still did that when you came back," Harry pointed out.

"Maybe, but you gave up on it plenty of times just to make sure your kids were alright. It wasn't your main priority. Plus, you only do it for fun, so I wouldn't count it as a job thing."

"Also, meeting Harrley got me to bring out my more child side, I guess you could say it like that," Harry chuckled.

"I wasn't there, but Dad and Aunt Harrley did tell me about that," Lilian giggled.

"I love how you two have this connection between the both of you. I this is off topic, but still," Hermione smiled softly.

"I was the the parent that saw her most, so I guess it's just natural," Harry shrugged. "Don't get me wrong though. When she met Draco she wouldn't leave his side."

"She didn't!" Pansy almost yelled, but remembered that she was in a library.

"It's kind of embarrassing, so can we not talk about it?" Lilian blushed.

"Define 'embarrassing'," Draco smirked.

"Where I went everywhere with you and basically talked your ear off about nonsense and all that type of stuff," Lilian hiding her face from the world.

"You were eight Lil," Harry told her with a smile. "You were a kid and kids do embarrassing things. I have videos and pictures of all you kids doing embarrassing things. So it's natural."

"Yeah ok."

~

Aquarius was walking down the hallway on her way to the library. Yeah right. Like Aquarius would head to the library. No she's actually going to look for Cedric and talk to him one last time. Tomorrow was the last task and this was Cedric's last full day on this earth.

The blonde Hufflepuff has been walking for what seemed like ages and when she was about to give up she saw him. Cedric Diggory, who was with his Ravenclaw girlfriend Cho Chang.

"Cedric!" Aquarius called while running towards the older Hufflepuff boy.

He turned around confused on who would be calling him, but smiled kindly to the smaller girl that was running towards him and his girlfriend Cho Chang. He waved to her and said, "hey Aquarius!"

When Aquarius got there huffing and puffing Cho spoke up quietly and asked, "is this the girl from the future?"

Aquarius smiled kindly to her and answered, "yup! That's me!" She smiled, but let it slip a little and said, "there was a reason why I came here though. I wanted to say goodbye."

Cedric looked at her weirdly. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Once the last task is over I'm going to be leaving with my family. We're going to be going back to our time. And we're not really going to have time to say goodbye to everyone else, so I decided to say bye to you now because I know I won't get the chance to tomorrow."

"That's nice of you Aquarius," he said sincerely. "I hope that you have a great rest of your life."

"Thank you Cedric. Bye. Bye Cho," Aquarius turned around, after Cho had said bye as well, and walked off. Not turning back to the man who will be dead in just twenty-four hours. Maybe even less. But who is she to know that. She doesn't know the time that he died at. All she knew that it will be tomorrow.

~

Present- 2022

"Zoey!" Hayden whispered harshly at his cousin. "Are you actually about to disobey your parents and go to Aquarius?"

"If I did it once then why not again?" She smirked towards her cousin.

"I'm afraid that Aquarius is rubbing too much of herself off of you," he said nervously with a chuckle.

"You're not wrong," she giggled and teleported out. But not after hearing that Hayden will be joining her in moments times.