Chapter 47: He's Coming

Present- 2022

Darla was very hesitant. Shouldn't she let Diamond calm down and then go back and see how she's doing? But she needs comfort. Darla knows for a fact that Diamond needs comfort. Whether she likes it or not.

The blonde pushed open the door and saw her sister laying in the bed, curled up into a ball and shaking. It was an awful sight to see. She could only imagine what the black haired girl looked like if she was facing her.

"Diamond?" The blonde Ravenclaw whispered so quietly that the Gryffindor almost missed her.

She stopped shaking, but she stayed her position. "Wh-what?" She croaked out. "Wh-what do you w-want Darla?" Her voice starting to quiver.

"I wanted to talk," she told her.

"Well I-I don't!" she snapped. "I never want to talk to you ever again."  Diamond then curled up more than she already was. Darla sighed and walked towards the upset girl and sat down next to the curled up body. "I said leave," said a muffled voice.

"I'm not going to leave," Darla told her and placed her hand on her arm. "Just let it all out and talk when you are ready to talk." Diamond uncurled herself a bit and lifted her head up to see the worried expression sketched on the blonde's face. The Gryffindor then sat all the way up and attacked Darla into a hug and cried into her chest. The Ravenclaw rubbed her back and made a shushing sound to let her know that it's going to be ok. That she will be there for her no matter what. To tell her that you could have come to me for anything, even though I was a bitch about almost everything. "I'm so sorry Diamond. Sorry that I never showed interest into your life when you obviously needed help. Needed me."

They just stayed into each other's embraces in silence after those last words that Darla just spoke. They didn't need to say anything at the moment. All they needed was each other in that moment. No words. No nothing. Darla may have been not the best of sisters in the past years, but that didn't mean that she didn't care about her sister. She just hasn't payed enough attention to what mattered most during those times. She, Darla, regrets some of those times. She wished that she payed attention to her sister more, but there was no going back to that. Moving forward was the only option in that place and time. What else could you do? Change things by going back in time? Probably not the best of ideas that Darla would ever come up with.

~

"Hello Mr. Malfoy-Potter," Ezra said walking into the kitchen, where Draco was.

The blonde man was shocked at the sudden appearance, but smiled at the silver haired man right in front of him. "Hello to you too Ezra. How have you been?" He asked.

"I've been good. Liz has been good. Physical therapy is helping her loads, but still weak in the bones," Ezra told him.

Draco nodded. "That's good that it's helping her. Also, a good thing that you're here because the potion for Elizabeth is ready."

"Just what I was stopping by for. Apparently wasn't the only thing though. Darla and Diamond just had a falling out if you didn't hear."

The older man nodded. "I did indeed hear them. They always got along those two you know," he grabbed a red-orange looking potion and handed it to Ezra. "But once they started getting older they became a bit more distant. Darla started looking more into what she wanted to do for her future and all Darla wanted to do was the total opposite. Darla always brushed her off and that's when Diamond started to go into a lapse. It wasn't pretty," he sighed. "Harry and I were there for most of it because she lived with us for awhile. She wanted to start up a tattoo business, which she ended up doing in the end, but at the time she wasn't in the right state of mind to do anything. Darla was completely blind to it all because she was busy doing what she wanted to do. She was busy with her life. Never let loose. Never thought of dating. Obviously she had urges, but she brushed it off like that," Draco snapped his fingers to show his point.