Chapter 16: Mermaids

Past- 1994

"Hey Siren," Aquarius whispered to her brother. Right now the two were in the Gryffindor common room, by themselves, and were doing nothing, other then Siren reading a book. Aquarius wasn't sure what the book was about, but she was sure it was probably about the Triwizard Tournament.

"Yeah Aqua?" Siren moving his book down so he was able to see his Hufflepuff sister. "What is it that you need?" He asked her.

"I'm bored and I know it's winter here, but I was wondering if you wanted to go for a swim with me by any chance? In the Black Lake that is," Aquarius spoke, hoping that Siren would say yes.

"I don't know Aquarius. Papa, well his younger self, said to stay here—" Siren started, but then got off.

"I know, I know, you rule follower, but I'm bored and want to do something. Zoey and Orion are with Dad and Uncle Blaise in the Slytherin common room actually doing something and we're here doing nothing while Aunt Hermione dragged Papa and Uncle Ron to the library."

"You know you could have gone with them," Siren stated to his sister like it was the most obvious choice.

"And be even more bored? No thank you. I at least I thought Uncle Fred and George would be here, but they are probably pranking other students or something. Can we please go for a swim in the Black Lake Siren?" Aquarius was now starting to whine. "We can even say hello to the Slytherins and freak them out while we are swimming. Plus remember mermaids have great body heat, so if the lake is cold we can stand it."

Siren didn't say anything at first. He was pondering on how this could be a terrible idea, but at the same time he was starting to get really bored. Plus, Aquarius was right about the whole going to the Slytherin area, so that means Orion and Zoey would at least know where they are.

"Ok let's do it," Siren finally said.

Aquarius squealed in happiness and excitement and yelled, "let's go!"

~

In the Slytherin common room was Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Zoey, Orion, and other Slytherin students doing their own thing in the common room.

"So Orion, Zoey," Draco started. Both future kids looked up towards Draco and the other two Slytherins that were sitting near him. "We know a good amount about Aquarius and we were wondering if you could tell us anything about yourselves?"

"You want to get to know us?" Orion asked.

"Yeah why wouldn't we want to get to know you?" Blaise spoke. "You guys are family in the future, so I would like to get to know the both of you, especially Zoey, since she's my daughter from the future."

"Aww I feel touched," Zoey gushed. "Usually I'm not really talking about myself to others."

"And usually we don't go to other time frames and dimensions to talk about ourselves," Orion cut in.

"You're right about that one," Zoey said with a small laugh. "How about you start Orion."

"Ok. Well as you know that I'm a triplet. You also probably know about all my other siblings because I bet Aquarius told you." The three Slytherins nodded. "That's what I thought. Ok. So I'm going to be going into my fourth year at Hogwarts, it's June in our time, so we just finished our third year. I'm a Slytherin, the first out of all the kids. You have no idea how happy Dad was when I told him I was a Slytherin. Let's see...I'm the oldest one of Aquarius, Siren, and I."

"Very over protective towards the two," Zoey added, which made the three Slytherins chuckle.

"Yeah, well, they need someone to look after them at Hogwarts. I'm bisexual—"