Chapter 21: About Sean

Present- 2022

"So, you're telling me that my kids decided to go on a time traveling journey, to join your kids?" Hermione said in a very low, dangerous tone of voice. Sure her kids are seventeen, almost eighteen, and are practically adults, but that doesn't change the fact that they are still her kids and that she wants them safe in her arms.

"I didn't even know till this morning 'Mione ok?" Harry told the very angry looking frizzy haired girl. Damn Hermione can be very scary when she's mad. "I woke up to a flash of light from the time and dimension room, I walked in with no one in the room. I then checked of who left I got the notification that Sean and Shelby took their watches and time traveled to our fourth year, now the year nineteen ninety-five," he explained to the very angry looking mama bear.

"I don't want my kids in the past Harry," Hermione gritting her teeth. "I want them here, in our time, with me. I don't want them to be in a time where Voldemort is going to end up rising from the dead!" Hermione now raising her voice.

"I'm in the same boat too Hermione!" Harry now yelling. "And so is Ron. But there is nothing we can do at the moment. It's not like they never got themselves in this kind of trouble, because they have. I have faith that they'll be ok. And now you need to have faith in your kids that they're going to be ok. I promise you that they will be, and are, safe. And if something happens we'll know," Harry reassured.

"Promise?" Hermione whispered.

"Can't one hundred percent, but I do promise that they are in great hands and will be ok," Harry placing his hands on both of her shoulders.

"Thanks Harry."

"No problem 'Mione."

~

Past- 1995

Orion spits out his drink after hearing the news of a dirty blonde boy with blue eyes, and his sister, arriving here at Hogwarts about two hours ago.

"What do you mean Sean and Shelby are here!?" Orion yelled.

"Keep your voice down, would ya?" Siren hushed.

"I'm sorry Siren, but hearing that my boyfriend, and his sister, being here, out of no where may I add, is a bit unsettling in a way," Orion explained in a huff.

"You're lucky that it was just 'Mione and I who saw them," Harry said. "Even though Hermione did faint after finding out that they were her children, so that was eventful."

"Wait, the two new kids that came from the future are Granger's?" Draco asked. Forgot to add that they were at the Slytherin table talking about this, yes even Ron was at the Slytherin table talking with Slytherins.

"Yeah, and they are apparently Parkinson's as well," Harry explained.

If on cue, Pansy spits out her drink, which got all over Blaise.

"Thanks a lot Pans," Blaise grumbled.

"Sorry?" Pansy said with a grimace on her face. "And you mean to tell me that my, not just Granger's, kids are here in the past? And I didn't know about this!?" She screamed, almost letting the people who were in the Great Hall look over towards them. "Where are they?"

"In the Gryffindor common room," Harry answered. "Why?"

"Tell me That damn password so that I can go see my future kids this instant!" Pansy was demanding and not asking. Not going to lie. She's just as scary as Hermione, but Hermione still takes first place in the scary contest.

"Ok, fine," Harry said simply. He leaned into Pansy's ear and whispered the password in her ear, and she was up and gone in seconds after she was told.