Chapter 3: Get Along For Me?

Present- 2022

"Harry?" Draco, his husband, called to him gently. He places his hand in Harry's hair and plays with, giving Harry a sympathetic look.

"What happens if she's not ok Dray?" Harry asked, his voice croaking. "You know how we were back then and I don't want her dealing with that alone," he explains.

"Oh Harry..."

Harry starts to sit up while Draco starts to climb on the couch behind him. He brings him to his chest and continues to play with his hair. Harry lays on Draco's chest with his sleeping daughter, Zariah, in his arms.

"Will she be ok?"

"She's just like you in so many ways Harry, plus my sass.

Harry snorts.

"So of course she's going to be one hundred percent ok," Draco says. "And you know what else?"

"Hm?"

"She has the brightest spirit out of everyone in this family and that spirit inside her is going to be helping her in so many ways. Her positive energy will probably snap our younger selves out of it and force us to get along."

"Yeah you're right. But our younger selves are going to forget everything and continue on the ways that the time was supposed to go once she leaves. You know that right?"

"Harry. I'm not stupid. It's for the time being my lord! And it's not like she's in our sixth year? Well I hope she's not in that year."

"Oh dear lord please don't let her be in our sixth year."

"You know we could get her if we wanted to. Find the time she's in and go get her."

"Yeah, but I'm considering of what Hermione and Teddy said."

"And that is?"

"Her having her independence full on."

~

Past- 1994

It's been ten minutes and Draco is still standing there with his mouth hanging open in shock. Pansy and Blaise are stood there shocked and the Golden Trio are stood there unphased, already knowing this knowledge. Aquarius just stands there looking back and forth at her parents, aunts, and uncles. She was getting bored so she decided to try to sneak away, but of course her Papa's past self had to grab her by the arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" Harry says to his future daughter.

"Well," Aquarius started. "I came here for fun, getting to know you guys, and maybe other people that I either know or don't know at all, but have the knowledge of them. I also don't want to be standing here with you guys just standing there and not even talking. So I'm going to look for someone to talk to."

"Yeah that ain't happening young lady," Harry explains.

"Don't call me young lady when I'm basically the same age as you at this moment. Like honestly you're not the boss of me. I already have you at my back almost all the time back at my time and I came here for some independence and fun, but if you're going to be like this I'm just going to leave and ignore you the whole time I'm here!"

"Aquarius," Hermione starts.

"No Aunt 'Mione!" Aquarius yells. "I came here for some independence, fun, and adventure, but I'm stuck with my Papa's younger self, who decides to go all Papa Bear Mode on me. I'm sick of it!"

"Aquarius," everyone was surprised to hear Draco's voice. "Why are you talking like that to your Papa?"

"Did you just call me Papa Malfoy?" Harry raising his eyebrows.