Chapter 36: Matthew Q. Wilson

Present- 2022

Harry Potter always bit his finger nails when he was nervous. Draco hated when his husband did this sort of action, but there's nothing much he can do about it, but swat his hand away from his face. It doesn't help because Harry just goes back to biting his nails, which means Draco now needs to talk to the Golden Boy that he as fallen for.

"Harry," Draco said sternly. The Gryffindor doesn't like when Draco starts to go all serious on him. That means that either one, he's in trouble, one of kids are in trouble, something is wrong, or something is bothering Harry himself and he doesn't want to talk about it, but Draco does. It was one of those times.

Harry looked towards the blonde, his fingers still near his mouth and not moving them. He didn't say a word. He was waiting for Draco to say something.

"It's about the kids isn't it?" Draco having a sad look on his face.

Harry just shook his head in a yes movement and went to hug the Slytherin. "Why are they still there Dray?" He croaked out. Harry knew something was wrong and wanted his kids home, but they weren't. The triplets, and now Lilian, according to Charity, are in the past with danger passing by. All he wants his his kids to be home and lock them up somewhere, so that none of them will be able to leave him.

"You're just going to have to trust them Hare," Draco closing his mercury eyes and rubbing the man in his arms back. "I want them back too, but there's obviously a reason why they're not here right now."

Harry shook his head in agreement and decided to just close his eyes and stay in the man he loves the most arms.

~

Past- 1995

"Now you're going to tell us where Matthew Wilson is or else you won't be able to walk straight when we're done with you," Draco growled. He's holding up a seven year Ravenclaw boy who had sandy hair, deep brown eyes, and very pasty skin. He was pretty rounded at the edges, but was otherwise lean. He was definitely shorter than Draco though.

"Wh-what?" The boy stuttered out.

"You know who we're talking about," Blaise said in a low and dangerous voice. "Now don't test us and tell us where Wilson is now."

The sandy haired boy was now visibly sweating and Aquarius was getting a bit nervous by the way she's seeing her dad, aunt, and uncle act. Orion didn't seem at all phased by their behavior, but it's probably because of the situation. This Matthew character went mainly after her and Orion isn't taking it lightly at all.

When it looked like the short seventh year couldn't take it anymore he decided to confess. "I-I don't know what Ma-Matthew did, bu-but he should be in the library if you're looking for him."

Draco let go of the Ravenclaw, who let in and out deep gasps and breaths, and the Slytherins left for the library. Aquarius stayed behind for a bit to say sorry to the boy with sandy hair and went off running towards her family.

"Was that really necessary?" Aquarius asked with an angered expression on her face.

"How else would we get information from the kid?" Draco raising his eyebrows

"Oh I don't know, maybe ask!" She huffed. She really wasn't having it today and would gladly do anything else, but she needed to know what this Matthew Q. Wilson knew. That's the only reason why she's with her Slytherin family.

"He would start questioning us why," Pansy said in a that was obvious tone. Sometimes Aquarius will never get these Slytherins. Maybe just Slytherins in general. Heck! She barely understand her own family that are in Slytherin, which includes Orion, her dad, aunt Pansy, uncle Blaise, and Scorpius and Albus.