Chapter 32: Lucius Malfoy & His Suspicions

Past- 1995

"Draco," Lucius Malfoy said in his calm manner.

Draco walked up to his father and said respectfully, "yes Father?"

"Do you have any idea of what's going on here?" The elder Malfoy arching his left eyebrow. "I noticed that your so called new friends know this girl that just disappeared and associates with Gryffindors? Please do explain Draco."

Draco was definitely nervous, but didn't show it to his father. He couldn't let go of the kids' positions, or else his father will go into his inner circle and the Dark Lord will find out. Sure the man is dead, but his father told him how he will rise again one day. So, that means Draco isn't going to tell his father anything and just play dumb, even if his father notices.

"I don't know what you're talking about Father," Draco said coolly. "I wasn't aware that they were associated with Gryffindors. Maybe they're family? I'm not sure. I also don't know anything about the girl that swam away."

At first it looked like Lucius didn't by it, but Draco calmed down a bit when his father nodded in approval.

"I want you to keep an eye on these kids and write back to me to give me updates," Lucius commanded his son. "You got that?"

"Yes sir," Draco nodded, but looked a bit upset about this whole situation.

Though before Draco could have another thought the very blonde girl with the green eyes and round glasses popped out of the water. She was in her human form and all, but where was the man that jumped in after her? Draco would have gone to help her, but he didn't want his father to suspect anything so he stood in his place and spotted Harry going to wear Aquarius was and helped her out of the water.

"Aquarius!" Harry yelled in a hurried voice. He got up with a wince in his voice and went running towards his daughter to go and help her out of the water. His friends were protesting that he should go sit down and rest, but he ignored the protests from them and went straight for the Hufflepuff girl. Everyone else was held back, but Harry was able to slip by to go grab Aquarius and pull her up. "Oh my god! Are you ok!?"

Aquarius breathed in deeply and let it all out. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She said, letting out a breathless laugh.

"You scared me and your brothers," Harry bringing the girl into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm sorry," she whispered softly and hugging the emerald eyed boy back.

"You're all right," Harry whispered back.

"She's our sister!" Came the voice of the one and only Orion Sirius Malfoy-Potter. "Let us through so we can see her!"

Aquarius looked up to see her brothers, Orion and Siren, pushing through the crowd that was blocking them from her path. Harry looked back to see them as well and let go of the blonde that he was holding tightly in his arms.

"Let them through," he said in a somewhat commanding voice.

People started to step aside more and finally the two boys got to their sister and gave her the biggest of hugs that they could muster.

"You're ok," Orion choked out.

"Of course I'm ok," Aquarius laughed. "I'm a strong independent woman. I can do anything," she joked a bit.

"Of course you are," Orion laughed.

"You good Siren?" Aquarius asked her shorter brother.

Siren gave her a sad smile and said, "of course I am. I was hoping that you were ok and you are."

"Is there anything else?"

"Yeah actually," Siren scratching his head.  "Aunt 'Mione wanted Shelby and Sean to go back, and so did Uncle Ron with Zoey."

"What?" She whispered in slight horror. Are they back in their own time? What's going to happen with them? "Did they go back?"

"Sean and Shelby did without hesitation because we all know not to mess with Aunt 'Mione. Zoey tried to convince her dad to stay, but that obviously was a fail. Papa wanted us to go back, but that's obviously not going to happen."

"What?" Aquarius was confused at her brothers antics. "What do you mean we're not?"

"Told Papa that we are staying and hung up on him."

"You didn't!"

"Oh yes he did," came the younger version of their Aunt 'Mione. "He was quite sassy with it too."

"I can't believe you did that Siren," Aquarius said in surprise. Siren always obeyed the rules and this was a first time he every disobeyed any adult.

Siren shrugged. "First time for everything I guess."

Aquarius smiled at her brother.

Aquarius was about to say something, but a sneaky elder Slytherin decided to cut into their conversation. "I see that you're alright Miss-"

"Aquarius," she said firmly with a head nod towards Lucius Malfoy.

"No last name?" He quirked up an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," the Hufflepuff girl stated.

"I see," the blonde hummed.

"Mr. Malfoy," Dumbledore cut in. "I believe we should give these children some space. Plus, I believe it's the auras that should be questioning Aquarius here and not you?"

Lucius snarled at Dumbledore's comment, interesting sight Aquarius has ever seen because she never knew that the all mighty, powerful, emotionless Lucius Malfoy would snarl at Albus Dumbledore. The man walked away from the group and went towards his son and his friends, poor them.

"Are you ok children?" Dumbledore asked, mainly asking Aquarius.

"Of course Professor," Aquarius said a bit sarcastically, but totally meant what she said. "I can, we can, handle Lucius Malfoy any day of the week. Doesn't matter what time he's from."

Dumbledore nodded in approval and started to walk away. Interesting that he didn't say anything else Aquarius had thought. Oh well.

Aquarius smiled up at her family and told them, "who knew Grandpa was such a bitch back then." That made Harry, Siren, and Orion burst out laughing. "Like. I knew he was a bitch back then, but actually witnessing it is a whole different story," she chuckled.

Aquarius heaved herself up, helping Harry in the process, and heard a beeping sound from her time and dimension watch. It wasn't a call, but a message from her older sister.

'Hey Aquarius! I heard what happened to you and I hope you're alright. Papa wants you and the boys to come home, but that's obviously not going to happen, since Siren told him off. Lmao! Never knew Siren had it in him to do that. Well, I'm going to be coming to you guys because I miss my favorite pair of triplets. *insert gushy lovey face emoji*. Don't tell Papa or Charity about me going off to see you guys. They will totally lock me up in the Room of Requirement like they did two years ago when I found out that some had hurt Charity. Love you guys and see you soon!
-Your Loving Sister Lilian
P.S. Aquarius, Lukey says hi and he told me to tell you that he misses his favorite aunt, aka his godmother.
P.P.S. The Spirit Dragons went back home, so don't worry about them.'

Aquarius smiled at her sister's message to her. Now things are looking up for her. She gets to see her older sister, who is actually supposed to be born at the end of next year from the year they are in now.

"Guys," Aquarius started. "Lilian is coming."