Chapter 11: I'm a Vampire

Present- 2022

The little rascals Francis, Gabe, Zariah, and Harper are on a mission. They don't know what it is, or if it's even a mission, but it's something. Francis and Gabe are the oldest of the four children in their group. Sure Harper was from another dimension and a Squib, but that didn't stop them from having him in their group. A group of one year olds. Now that's something to see.

"Pwank!" Gabe yelled. That was his first word and will forever be his word.

"Gabe! Shhhh!" Zariah said putting her finger to her mouth to indicate to be quite.

"Zariah?" Came a familiar voice. It was her Dad.

"Oh no," Zariah put her hands to her mouth.

"Zariah? What are you doing with the twins and Harper in the potions room?" Draco asked his daughter.

"Nothing Daddy!" She sniffed.

"You sure about that sweetheart?" Draco crouched down time his daughter's level.

"Ye—choo!" Zariah sneezed out purple glitter from her nose on her Dad's face. Once Zariah was able to focus her Dad was gone. "Daddy?" She squeaked out.

~

Past- 1994

"Aquarius?" Hermione asked her niece. Both of them were outside at the courtyard area eating and reading. Well Aquarius was eating and Hermione was reading.

"Hm?" Aquarius hummed looking towards Hermione with red around her lips and a bit on her nose.

"What are you drinking?"

"Oh! I never told you guys...it's not like I was born like this. Nor was I bitten, but, here let me just show you."

Aquarius opens her mouth just enough for Hermione to see the sharp teeth that are poking out of where her normal teeth are usually shown.

"You're a Vampire?" Hermione looks very fascinated by this new information.

"Yes I am. This is blood right here and I wasn't bitten by one to become one, nor was I born this way," Aquarius explained to her aunt.

"Can you explain what you mean by that? Oh! Can you also explain your cravings and all that? I'm very curious about all this!" Hermione said propping herself up on her fist.

"So, you know how I told you how my Dad and Uncle Ron got turned into mermaids, or mermen, because of a book? The same with my Papa and the whole fairy thing?" Hermione nodded. "I also told you about how there are other books with different creatures that you can turn into with them as well. I time traveled with my cousins, my Papa's younger self in his older self's body, long story, Zoey's boyfriend Joey, and my brother Orion. It was the time when my Papa, Uncle Ron, and Aunt Selena went to Malfoy Manor to look into why Uncle Ron got turned into a mermaid, also the day where Papa got turned into a fairy. Joey and I decided to open the Vampire book and blood came at the both of us and then we turned into vampires."

"Oh wow...that's a lot," Hermione said. "So what are your cravings like?"

"Since it wasn't an actual vampire that turned Joey and I, our cravings are basically the same. We still eat what we eat and all that, but the only difference is that we can tolerate blood. Nothing will happen if we don't drink blood, but it's honestly refreshing and I drink it once in awhile."

"Where do you get the blood?"

"Blood drives and all that fun stuff. Papa says to carry around some for just in case reasons, so that's why I have it now."

"That's really cool Aquarius! Do you have like any vampire type of abilities?"

"Yeah I do. Finally faster than my brothers and all that."

"That sounds amazing! At least it didn't affect you that bad."

"Yeah I'm very thankful for that."

After talking about more about Aquarius' vampire abilities and other stories, mainly about Zoey and her two brothers, Orion and Siren, they decided to go inside and look for one of the Gryffindors that are aware of Aquarius and all that to hang out with. Maybe even look for Zoey while they're at it.

~

Present- 2022

"Zawiah...whewe did Uncwe Dwaco go?" Francis asked his cousin. If Zariah's sneezes can make Draco disappear, then what can she do if she touched him?

"Daddy?" Zariah started to cry. Where did her Dad go? What did she do to him?

"Zariah!" Came a small voice that apparently everyone was able to hear.

"Daddy?" Zariah whispered.

"Down here sweetheart!"

Zariah looked down, as well as the other one year olds, and saw a tiny Draco Malfoy down at the floor.

"Daddy!" Zariah smiles brightly. She bent down and picked up Draco and held him tightly in her hand to make sure that he didn't fall. "Don't wowwy Daddy! I got you! I'll pwotect you fwom the bad peoples!"

"No Zariah!" Draco yelled. "Can you please bring me to Papa so he can help me get back to normal!"

"No! He's going to huwt Daddy! I have to pwotect Daddy! Wight guys!"

"Yeah!" The three boys yelled.

"We have to pwotect Uncwe Dwaco!" Gabe yelled.

"Pwotect Daddy 1.0!" Harper yelled.

"Toddlews unite!" Francis yelled.

"No guys! Bring me to Zariah's Papa so I can get back to normal," Draco is loosing it. At this rate he's going to have to find a way to get out of this situation and find someone who can actually help him.

"Zariah! Where are you?" Came the booming voice of Harry Potter.

"Oh no it's Papa!" Zariah whispered yelled. "Wemembew! Pwotect Daddy!" The three boys nodded in agreement. "Sowwy Daddy, but this is fow you'we own good." Zariah put Draco into her pocket and made sure that he was secure and wouldn't be able to get out and to make sure that Harry wouldn't know about him. "In hewe Papa!"

Harry turned into the potions room that the one year olds were in and sighed a breath of relief. "Sweet Pea, what are you doing in here? You know you're not supposed to be in here," Harry said while picking up his daughter.

"Sowwy Papa," Zariah said like she hasn't just shrunk her Dad and is keeping him hostage in her pocket.

"It's ok Zari. Now come on you three," gesturing towards Francis, Gabe, and Harper, "let's go."

The five of them walked out of the potions room, Draco in Zariah's pocket, and Harry is just as clueless. He'll realize that his husband went missing at some point though, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Right?

***Aquarius if she was a full blown Vampire***