Chapter 2: Meeting The Slytherins

Past- 1994

"Wait!" Harry said. "Can you please repeat your name?"

"Aquarius."

"No no no! The last part of your name."

"Malfoy-Potter?" Aquarius said more in a question form.

"Yes! Now why is that your last name?" Harry still continuing with his questions. Hermione and Ron still haven't said a word after Aquarius introduced herself, but for completely different reasons. Hermione was quite because she was letting Harry let all his questions out and Ron was quite because he was in a state of shock.

"Well..." Aquarius started. "The reason why my last name is Malfoy-Potter is because I was born with that last name. My parent's last names are Malfoy-Potter. Counting all of my siblings having the same last name as me. Except Teddy. His last name is Lupin," she let that sink in until she realized what she did. "I wasn't supposed to tell you guys this? I think I wasn't supposed to? Eh. You'll forget once I end up leaving, but I wanna know about you guys and live through a bit of this time."

"Wait wait. Wait!" Ron said. "How. In Merlin's beard. Is your last name Malfoy-Potter? Last time I checked. There's a Malfoy, whose over there across the room, who bloody knows what he's doing over there, and you have a Potter, who's standing right in front of me."

"Ronald. You are becoming denser and denser everyday," Hermione told her red haired friend. "It's quiet obvious she's from the future. Don't know how that's possible, but apparently so."

"That's why I admire you and your smartness Aunt Hermione," Aquarius told her aunt's younger self. "You just know in a way. But yeah...I am from the future and I'm your daughter Harry," she smiled at her Papa, aunt, and uncle.

"W-wait...I-I-I have a-a daughter!?" Harry explained. "I know I've always wanted a family, kids and all, but I'd never expected to meet my daughter from the future! I think I might faint."

"Oh nonono Harry!" Hermione shouted. "There's going to be no fainting on my watch. Especially since we have someone from the future here and she's your daughter, so stay focused!" Hermione slapped Harry while saying this.

"Yeah Papa please don't faint. I don't want to be spending my whole time here with you fainted. If that was the case though, I would go to dad instead of you because like...you're basically dead, but breathing."

"I don't get what you're saying Aqua," Harry told his future daughter.

I usually don't get what I say either," she explained. "Ok now I want to do something fun! So I see that we're at the Yule Ball, so let's go have some fun!"

Aquarius ran towards the dance floor with Harry running after her calling for her to come back.

"Do you think we should go follow them?" Ron asked Hermione.

"What do you think Ronald?" Hermione Rolf Ron in a very serious and annoyed tone.

"By the way you are talking and the fact that you called me by my full name...I'm going to take it as a yes, we should definitely go follow them."

Both Ron and Hermione went after their friend and future niece calling for them to come back.

~

Present- 2022

"Ok so Aquarius just went back in time," Harry pacing back and forth with his daughter, Zariah, in his arms. "It's Not like she's been back in time right?"

"Yeah Harry," Draco started with a bit of sarcasm in his voice. "But we were with her during those times."

"I think all she wanted was a bit more of independence in her life," Teddy said. "I know I was starting to get to that point when I was around her age."

"Yeah, but you weren't going off and time traveling or dimension traveling now were you?" Lilian, Harry and Draco's oldest, pointed out.

"No, but I'm just saying. She also probably wanted to get to know your guys' younger selves and all that. I know if I were her I would do the same thing most likely," Teddy explained to his adoptive parents.

"Maybe you're right," Harry omitted. "But that doesn't give her the go to to go time traveling without letting us know of it."

"Harry?" Hermione called to him letting him loose his train of thought.

"Yeah 'Mione?"

"Don't you think she may have done this because of how over protective of her you were towards her?"

"'Mione...you know the reason why—"

"Yes I know Harry...but that didn't stop you from almost making her life a bit...less exciting? I mean she got to be Seeker in her first year at Hogwarts just like you, but she had the need to hide that from you because you were being that over protective parent not wanting her to get hurt," Hermione explained. "I mean. This might be another single that she can handle things on her own?"

"Yes. I know, but I would have wanted to be there to help guide her. Even if I'm just on the other side to help direct and guide her. I don't want her getting hurt and that's what I'm most of afraid of," Harry's voice starting to crack and his eyes starting to well up, gripping his youngest daughter a bit tighter in reassurance. He walks over to the couch and starts to cuddle Zariah to his chest once he lays down.

~

Past- 1994

"Aquarius! Harry!" Draco hears someone shriek. Could be Granger because for one, who else would yell for Potter, and two, last time he checked Weasley didn't have an annoying girls voice. Who's Aquarius though? Last time he checked he hasn't known of an Aquarius, and Draco knows almost everyone in this school. Eh, probably someone from Beauxbatons or something.

"Hey Draco?" Pansy asked, getting Draco's attention.

"Hm?"

"Why is Granger calling out for Potter and this person named Aquarius?" She asked curiously.

"Pansy...I have no idea," was his only response.

"I would like to know who this Aquarius person is too," Blaise said with Pansy nodding with his words.

"Aquarius!" Now it was Harry's turn to yell out. Who the bloody hell is Aquarius!?

"Draco look out!" Pansy called, but it was too late. A girl with blonde hair and circular glasses crashed into Draco and they both landed on the floor. The Golden Trio popped into view with horrified looks on their faces. "Draco are you ok!?" Pansy asked with a panic look on her face.

"What the bloody—" Draco stops his word once he sees the girl who crashed into him. She had blonde hair just like his, but a bit darker, brilliant green eyes, just like Harry's, and stupid round glasses at the tip of her nose.

"Sorry?" The mysterious girl said, but it sounded kind of like a question.

"Can you please get off of me?" Draco scoffs.

"Oh right!" The blonde haired girl gets off of Draco and once he's off of the ground she goes in for a hug.

"What the!?"

"The name's Aquarius!" She greeted. "You must be Draco Malfoy!" She let's go of him and continues to say, "and you two are Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini!"

"Who the hell are you?" Blaise asked this girl that he just met, but apparently she already knows him.

"I told you I'm Aquarius."

"Potter!" Draco starts with a sneer.

"What is it Malfoy?" Harry asked, glaring at the blonde Slytherin.

"What did you do this time?"

"What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean!?"

"Oh I don't know! Maybe it's this random girl popping out of nowhere and you being with her? That's probably why I'm asking!"

"Well Malfoy...if you would really like to know," Harry steps up and starts gesturing to Aquarius, "apparently this is my daughter from the future! Malfoy, meet Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that she's your daughter as well!"

Draco just stands there speechless.