Chapter 44: Why Are You Here!?

Present- 2022

"Harry won't kill us if we come. Right?" Charity asked Cameron nervously.

"No. But Lilian will," Cameron said like he didn't care. "More me than you, but like, you know."

"I guess," Charity started trailing off. "So, you set to go?"

The boy with purple hair held up the watch that he had stolen from Hayden, the poor boy didn't even know, but we will soon enough. "Guess we're off then."

And the muggle girl and half-blood Metamorphmagus were gone.

~

Past- 1995

"Zoey," Harry, the future one, breathed in with both of his hands together on him mouth. "Ron is going to kill me once he finds out that you are here."

Zoey shrugged. "I guess we will both die together because he's going to kill me as well."

Harry nodded. "Right. Ok. I'll blame you for coming. You did it on your own. You're not allowed to blame me in anyway possible and if you do I'll make sure Ron knows and you'll get in so much trouble. More trouble than you are already," he added that last part as more of an after thought.

The girl with chocolate skin huffed. "Fine Uncle Harry. That's a deal we'll make."

They were silent for a moment until a yell of destress that sounded a lot like 'Charity' came from down the hall. And then there was another scream of 'Cameron! I'm going to kill you' coming from a different person.

~

Lilian wasn't going to deal with the whole Papa lecturing his niece thing, so she decided to go for a walk around the corridors with her favorite, and only, god-brother, Teddy.

"How long do you suppose we've been walking for?" Teddy asked Lilian.

"Beats me," she shrugged. "Not long. I would say about ten minutes. Maybe even fifteen."

"That sounds accurate. So, how-" before Teddy could speak anymore a boy with familiar purple hair toppled on top of him, with a girl with familiar short blonde hair followed behind him, except she didn't fall on top of Teddy like the clumsy fool the boy was.

When Lilian got a good look of who had just appeared out of nowhere she paled at who it was. It was, "CHARITY!?" She had yelled. "What are you doing here!?"

"Well..." Charity didn't get a chance to say anything because of Teddy shouting, "CAMERON! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Teddy pushed his uncle off of him and was fuming, his hair turning a fiery red. "Really!?"

"Hey!" Cameron started. "I'm not the only clumsy one in the family," crossing his arms and huffing, hair turning into a grey like color.

"How about you two shut up, so that I can get answers from my fiancé over here?" Lilian spoke to the annoyed boys, her being quite annoyed as well. "Charity. What in the world made you think it was a good idea to come here?" She raised an eyebrow to girl in question.

"Well...you see...I got worried ok?" Charity sounded desperate, a lot of worry in her voice. "I just couldn't just stand around thinking the worse. I know you can take care of yourself, but that doesn't stop me from worrying," the last part was a whisper. Charity was speaking the truth. Just because Lilian is the strongest between the two and can definitely take care of herself doesn't mean that Charity can't stand around and do nothing.

"Oh Charity," Lilian went and hugged the girl that would soon be her wife and wasn't planning on letting her go. "I'm so sorry that I stressed you out like that," the blonde Gryffindor whispered in the muggle's hair. "I'm sorry for making you worry. I promise I'll try and not do something like that again."

Charity pulled away from the witch a bit and planted her lips onto the love of her life.

"What in the world is going on here?" Came a familiar voice. They turned to see Harry, Aquarius, Zoey, and the younger versions of Harry, Hermione, Draco, and Pansy.

"Hi Harry," Charity smiled sheepishly.

Harry's eyes brightened up once he saw who it is. Charity was like a second daughter, technically sixth, but you get the point, to Harry and he was happy to see her. "Hello Charity," he smiled with a nod. He looked over to see Teddy on the floor with Cameron right across from him. "And hello to you too Cameron."

"Hello Mr. Malfoy-Potter," Cameron said politely. He was always so formal with Harry, he tries and tell him to just call him Harry, but he refuses.

"Cameron?" They heard a voice say. They turn to see a shocked Siren with Orion, Ron, and Blaise.

"Siren?" Cameron whispered.

Siren broke into a wide smile and started running to the Metamorphmagus. When he got to him he jumped into Cameron's arms and they embraced into a hug. "You're actually here?" The Ravenclaw whispered in wonder.

"Yeah. I'm actually here," the Gryffindor reassured. That reassurance made Siren tighten his grip on his boyfriend.

The girls, plus future Harry, even though he wouldn't admit it- though it was obvious, awed at the couple in front of them.

"You two are so sappy," Teddy stated matter of factually.

Cameron let got of the hug and put a protective arm around the younger boy. "And you and Jason aren't?" He smirked.

"Yeah, Teddy I wouldn't be talking because you and Jason are one of the sappy couples in this family," Lilian told him. "And don't even try and deny it," she added once she saw that Teddy was going to argue. That made him pout in annoyance.

"That may be," Harry nodded. "But we all know who the cutest couple is in the family." Everyone knew that Harry was referring to him and Draco, but the kids weren't having it. Especially since they were definitely not the cuter couple. Maybe when they were kids and when none of them, the kids, were dating, but now they aren't even in the spectrum of cutest couple. Cutest married couple, yes. Cutest couple, no.

"Papa," Aquarius put a hand on his arm. "We all know that at the moment Lilian and Charity are the cutest couple. Once they get married they will be known as the cutest married couple and take your and Dad's title. Then soon enough Siren and Cameron will take the role as cutest couple. I'm sorry to break it to you, but that's the truth."

Harry glared at his kids. "You all suck," he grumbled.

All of them laughed at the adult's behavior, even the past Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Blaise, and Pansy were laughing at him. It went on for awhile, but Harry ended up smiling at them. Tomorrow was going to be a rough day. They need this laughter now. Because soon enough it will be a long while until they'll ever laugh like this again.