Chapter 20: Fraternal Twins

Past- 1995

Hermione and Harry were both in the library looking up stuff of what to do about the next task. Hermione figured out that Harry had a certain amount of time, a hour, to look for something that is very valuable and precious to them underwater. Harry was freaking out a bit, but Hermione reassured him that they'll find a way for him to breathe underwater for a full hour. That made him calm down a bit, but was still worried that they won't find out what they'll be able to do for the task. Harry was thinking of asking one of his kids, but expected to get the answer, 'you'll find out at one point,' so he decided not to even bother in asking.

Ten minutes later in the library and there was a small flash of light, but big enough for people in the area to notice. Luckily it was just Hermione and Harry, so it was ok at the moment. The less people around, the better.

"Are you kidding me Sean?" Came a girl's voice. "The library?"

"Well I'm sorry Shelby," came a boy's voice. "I thought we were going to be at the entrance of Hogwarts! Not the fucking library!" The boy's voice rising as he spoke.

"Be quite Sean," the girl shushed. "We don't want to be grabbing attention to ourselves. We don't know who could be around and I'd rather not have someone random finding us like this."

It went quite for a moment and that's when Harry and Hermione took the chance to look around at the other side of the bookshelf. They walked around the bookshelf to see two people, a boy and a girl. They both had dirty blonde hair and, from what they can see, blue eyes. They could be twins if they wanted to.

"Hello?" Hermione decided to speak up.

The two jumped and saw the two Gryffindors that were trying to get their attention. Their eyes widened at the sight of the two, and also seemed a bit relieved that it was them and no one else.

"Uncle Harry?" The boy spoke. That made Harry's eyes widen in shock.

"Mom?" This time the girl spoke. That made Hermione's eyes wider than Harry's.

"Mom?" Hermione whispered.

It was silent for a few moments and that's when Hermione decided to faint in the library. Luckily Harry was there and caught the frizzy haired girl.

"Think we should bring her back to Gryffindor tower?" Harry asked the mysterious people that called Hermione their mom. Both of them nodded in agreement. "Let's go then."

Harry picked her up bridal style and started off towards the Gryffindor tower with the boy and the girl.

~

"So who are you two?" Harry asked the two mysterious humans, well he supposes that they're humans.

"The names Sean Harry Granger-Parkinson," the boy said.

"And I'm Shelby Ginerva Granger-Parkinson," the girl spoke.

"And we're twins!" The both of them said.

"Technically we're fraternal twins, but you get the idea," Shelby explained.

"That would explain why you called me uncle and Hermione Mom," Harry said with awe in his voice. "Let me guess though. You are both from the future like Aquarius, Orion, Siren, and Zoey?"

"Right about That Uncle Harry!" Sean said happily.

"Yup!" Shelby confirmed. "But we came here because Sean here," she points towards Sean, "was worried about his boyfriend."

"Am not!" Sean pouted. "I was worried about everyone," he tried to sound convincing, but he failed.

"Yes and Orion is everyone?"

"Oh shut up Shelby." Sean grumbled and Shelby giggled.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Shelby, Sean," Harry told the two. "So, you're Orion's boyfriend?" Harry smirked.

"Oh no. Not again. I'm gone. Bye. Nice knowing you," Sean almost left before Harry told him to wait and stay for a moment.

"Sorry about that Sean," Barry told him, still smiling. "I was just curious."

"It's ok Uncle Harry," Sean told him. "I just don't like talking about it too much because it was quite awkward when I had to tell you and Uncle Draco and it was just ahh."

"It was a show," Shelby decided to say.

"I can only imagine," Harry said. "Back on the topic on children. You're Hermione's children?"

"Yes, and Pansy's," Shelby added. Harry looked a bit confused for a moment, until she added, "they adopted us when we were about five years old."

"That makes sense for why you don't look like neither of them."

"Yes indeed," Sean said. "But it's not like we're the only adopted children in the family."

"Yeah, I think Aquarius mentioned how Malfoy and I adopted two girls?"

"You are correct my good man," Sean said with a nod. "We are also proud Gryffindors, the both of us," he gestures between himself and his sister.

"Really?" Harry's eyes brighten up.

"Sure are," Shelby said. "Mama was a bit upset because she wanted at least one Slytherin child, but she knew that we belonged in Gryffindor all along because we acted, well I acted, a lot a like Mom and Uncle Neville in a way and Sean acted a lot like Aunt Ginny and you combined in a way," she explained to her uncle.

"That's actually very interesting," Harry said.

"Right?" Sean agreeing with Harry. "Now, what are we going to do with Mom?"

Everyone looked over towards the couch that Hermione was on. They could just leave her there until she wakes up, but thought the better of it. It wouldn't be too good of an idea to leave a passed out Hermione Granger on the couch alone, so they did the next best thing that they could do. Wake her up. It's not the smartest idea, but it was better than leaving her passed out body in the common room, where everyone can see her.

"I'll wake her up," Harry said bravely. He never had, and never thought about waking up a sleeping Hermione Granger, even a passed out one, but I guess it's the same thing in a way. "Here I go," Harry whispered to himself.

Harry started to shake the Gryffindor girl's body gently at first. Lucky for him he didn't have to do it again because he heard a groan from the frizzy haired girl, that started to rub at her eyelids and sit up.

"What happened?" She mumbled, still rubbing at her eyes.

"You passed out is what happened," Harry stated bluntly. "You're children from the future called you Mom and then you passed out."

"Wait. My what?" Hermione now going into more focus.

"You're children from the future," he said pointing to the fraternal twins. "This is Shelby and Sean."

"Hi," Shelby said.

"What's up Mom," Sean said with a smile.

"Hello," Hermione smiled nervously. "It's very nice to meet the both of you."

Both of them smiled at the fact that their Mom was doing just fine after the whole library incident.

"Do you want me to leave you three alone for a minute while you get to know each other?" Harry suggested. "I'll be down at the Great Hall if you need me."

"That would be nice. Thank you Harry," Hermione said.

"No problem'Mione." Harry left the common room to go down to the Great Hall, hoping that his own children were there, so that they can talk more before everyone comes back for the start of the new semester.