Chapter 22: Spirit Dragons

Present- 2022

"Has anyone seen Fred, Sirius, Remus, My Dad, My Mom, Tonks, and CC?" Harry asked everyone in the room, who was Ron, Blaise, Hermione, Pansy, and Draco. Everyone else was doing their own thing and they so happened to be in the room.

"I thought they were outside in the dragon den?" Hermione stated.

"They should be, but they're not," Harry simply said. "I went to check on them, but they're not there."

"Don't Tell me they went to the past with the kids," Ron groaned.

"It seems like it's the situation," Draco said. "I also wouldn't be surprised if they did."

"Draco's right, but it's not a good idea of them being there," Harry stated like it was a fact.

"As long as they are in their dragon form then they should be fine right?" Pansy said hopefully.

"That's what they usually do sometimes when they go to a different time and dimension, so I guess they should be fine," Harry whispering the last part. "I'm just hoping that they don't go into their normal, human, form and get into any trouble."

Everyone one in the room looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you serious Harry?" Hermione said with all seriousness in her voice.

"No, Sirius is in nineteen ninety-five," Harry responded jokingly.

"Oh my god Harry..." Draco putting his head in his hands.

~

Past- 1995

"I can't believe you guys are actually here!" Aquarius whispered yelled in excitement.

The seven spirit dragons that live with the Malfoy-Potter's are here in the past, with Aquarius and Zoey at the moment in the Astronomy Tower. There's a story for these dragons and that's the story I'm going to be showing you here

~

Past- 2002

"Dray?" Harry starts talking to his now boyfriend for four years.

"Yeah Lion?" Draco responds.

"Do you think Harrley and I will be able to do this?" Harry was very nervous looking, more like a nervous wreck, but who has to be specific?

"Harry," Draco turning into full on serious boyfriend mode. "If it's a chance to bring people that you care about here for as long as you live, then I think it's a wonderful idea. I also believe that you Harry James Potter and Harrley are going to be able to bring your parents and Sirius and Remus back, even if they become these type of Spirit Dragons."

"They'll be able to turn into their human form, so it's not going to be like they'll be dragons forever," Harry said quietly.

"See? Everything is going to be ok and I believe in you, and so does everyone else," Draco says sincerely.

"Thanks Dray," Harry giving a weak smile. "I love you."

"And I love you," Draco giving a kiss to Harry's lightening bolt scar.

~

Past- 2018

It's been sixteen years since Harry was able to bring his parents, Sirius, and Remus back as Spirit Dragons. It has been an amazing sixteen years. Harry and Draco got married and now are referred to as the Malfoy-Potter's. They have nine beautiful children, counting Teddy that would be ten. Remus was glad that he was able to meet his son when Harry was able to adopt him back to him.

Now it's the day where Harry is going to be bring two amazing people that he loves back. Fred Weasley and Nymphadora Tonks. The whole Weasley family is over today, who Harry didn't tell about the whole bringing Fred and Tonks back to become Spirit Dragons.

"Are you ready for this Harrley?" Harry asked his opposite self.

"Born ready," she replied.

~

Past- 2020

Two years ago Harry and Harrley brought back Fred Weasley and Nymphadora Tonks. Those years have been good. Everyone was as happy as they could be. The Weasley family have been coming over as more often now, since Fred was now technically back, but as a Spirit Dragon.

"Hey Harry?" It was Darcy who was talking to him, Darcy is Draco's opposite self.

"Hey Darcy," Harry said. "What do you need?"

"I was wondering of why Harrley is all set and soul on making another Spirit Dragon," Darcy stated bluntly.

"What are you talking about?" Harry tried to seem innocent, but he's not that good at the look.

"Don't act dumb with me Harry," Darcy said with annoyance in her voice. "Why are you guys planning on bringing Colin Creevey back as a Spirit Dragon?"

"Because we want to," Harry said like he was stating the obvious. "Plus, he'll be good when we need to get videos and pictures of certain things. You know he's good at that type of thing right?"

"Yes I do know that he's good at that thing. Fine, but no more after him. We can't bring everyone back from the dead."

"She said yes Harrley!" Harry yelled running towards of where Harrley is most likely. "CC is coming back as a Spirit Dragon!"

"CC!" Is what Darcy heard from the distance. That was Harrley who yelled that.

"Don't get yourselves hurt you Potters," Darcy mumbled to herself.

~

Past- 1995

Now we're here, in the past, all the Spirit Dragons with Aquarius and Zoey in the Astronomy Tower. No one knows where the two Hufflepuff girls are, so Harry's probably freaking out at this point.

"It's so good to see you guys!" Zoey said with all the happiness in her voice.

"No, it's so GREAT to see them!" Aquarius said with a big bright smile.

"Of course it is Aqua," Zoey says. "But why are you guys here?"

They can't talk, since they're in their small dragon form, so they made a gesture, well Fred, James, and Sirius making a very awkward, but yet amusing gestures to say that they were there for them. That made Aquarius and Zoey laugh, but also thank them for them being there for them.

They talked, and when I say they I mean Aquarius and Zoey, for about a hour and then they decided to go back to the Gryffindor common room with the seven Spirit Dragons.

"Just remember to stay in your small dragon forms if you guys are going to be here," Aquarius said sternly.

Remus and Lily gave her a look to say no duh we will, but the others look like they don't want to do that, but complied once Remus and Lily gave them a stern look.