Chapter 30: The Call For Dad

Past- 2014

It's October 30th, 2014, Aquarius', Orion's, and Siren's birthday. Today the three would be turning six years old. Harry was quite sad because his babies are growing up so fast. Wait till the go to Hogwarts. Draco had told him this, but that just made Harry cry even more than he already was.

"Papa, please don't cry," said his eldest daughter Lilian Narcissa Malfoy-Potter, who is seventeen years old and had just graduated Hogwarts in June. "You know we don't like seeing you cry," she gave him a soft, sad smile.

"I know," said Harry. "But you kids are growing up so fast and I'm not liking it," he crossed his arms and pouted.

"Now get that pout off your face and go embarrass your kids?" Draco had suggested. He knows Harry's favorite thing is embarrassing his kids, so that's exactly what he went and did.

"Good work Dad," Lilian stated. "I don't think he would have stopped his crying and pouting if you haven't suggested that."

"Yes, well, he needs to loosen up about you kids growing up," Draco smiled at his daughter.

Lilian nodded in agreement. "I'm going to go look for Hayden now," she told her dad.

"What did he do this time?" Draco asked with a sigh.

"He embarrassed me in front of a girl I liked, but found out she has a boyfriend and is straight," she sighed heavily.

Draco patted Lilian's shoulder in sympathy. "Go give that eight year old a piece of your mind."

"Thank you Dad," she said as she walked off to find the scandalous eight year old.

Draco shook his head and laughed at the blonde girl. Hayden has always embarrassed Lilian in so many ways and Lilian always gets him back with one of her tactics that Draco never wants to find out what it is.

Draco was about to go find his husband and other kids, until he heard a scream from the kitchen. He went running into the kitchen to see a Zoey who was on the floor with an empty cup, what most likely in there, and a scared looking Aquarius who just ran away before she even saw her dad.

Draco went up to the girl on the floor to help her up and asked, "Zoey, what happened?"

She started to tear up, but Draco told her not to cry and whipped the tears that were coming out of her blue eyes.

"W-well," she started. "Aquarius and I w-wanted to get a-a cup of w-water, b-bu-but I accidentally tripped over and got water on her and th-then she ran away." Draco rubbed her back to try and calm the chocolate girl down, but it wasn't working as well has he hoped. "Did I do something wrong?" She croaked out.

"Oh Zoey," Draco gave her a hug. "What you did wasn't your fault and I promise you that Aquarius is not mad at you. Ok?" She nodded. "Good," Draco put her into arms length so he could look at her face. "Now I'm going to go check up on Aquarius. You're going to go to Uncle Harry and your Dad and tell them what happened. Ok?" Zoey nodded her head and walked slowly out of the kitchen to go look for Harry and Ron.

Draco sighed and started walking towards Aquarius' room that she shares with Orion and Siren. Before he knocked on the door of the room he heard crying from the other side. He sighed sadly and knocked on the door, which stopped the crying from the room.

"Wh-who is it?" Came the small voice of Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter.

"It's Dad," Draco told her. Nothing was said. "Are you alright princess?" All Draco heard was a whimper from his daughter. "Can I come in?"

Draco heard some shuffling and tail flopping before the door opened to a red puffy eyed six year old girl on the floor with tear stains all over her face. "Daddy?"