Chapter 14: Pirates

Present 2.0- 2022

"Harry!" Called a coral colored hair girl.

"What is it Uma darling?" Came the voice from a handsome looking brunette with a hook replacing his left hand.

"I'm bored," the girl, Uma, said with a pout.

"Why don't we go visit some friends," the brunette, Harry, suggested to his lovely girlfriend. Forgot to mention that. "We haven't seen Junior and his husband in such a long time. Why don't we pay them a visit? I hear that Senior and his Draco are there. I even heard from a little birdie that the Conways are also going over to see Junior."

"Oh Harry," Uma wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love your ideas, sometimes. Not all of them are great."

"I get it I get it. Now shall we call Grant over here and tell him we're meeting up with the Conways to go see Junior and Co?" Harry asked.

"Yes please do. I'm going to call up Clare and tell her that we're going with them to see Junior."

"See you soon darling," Harry giving Uma a quick peck on the lips.

~

"Calvin the pirate is here," said a girl with long, bright, green hair.

"Which one Clare?" Said a boy with just as bright green hair, Calvin.

"Uma," Clare stated simply.

"Is this about going to see Harry, Draco, and the rest of them?" Calvin asked.

"That would be correct Greenie," came the voice of the pirate girl walking into the room the brother and sister were at. "I'd figure all of us could go together. If you'd want that of course?"

"Ah Uma," Calvin started. "It's always good to see you."

"I guess if you're happy to see me then I guess I'm happy to see you as well," Uma replies in a snarky tone.

"Who said I was happy?" Calvin smirked.

"Ok you two," said a voice from a boy with more curly hair and a much darker green. "Enough with your teasing."

"Benjamin is correct," said a girl with similar hair to the boy, Benjamin, but a bit more longer, not as long as Clare's though. "We are going to visit Harry and them and I want to get there without any problems that involve Calvin and Uma ripping each other's heads off.

"Oh Catherine you're no fun," Calvin whined.

"Yeah I thought Clare was the more responsible one?" Uma joining in on the whining, but it was more of an anger tone over a whiny tone.

"Yes, but it didn't seem like she was going to say anything to the two of you," Catherine commented.

"Are you guys done with your bickering or we actually going to go?" Harry walking into the room with a white, blonde hair pirate.

"Yes, yes," Uma waving him off. "See you got Grant?"

"You bet he did," responded the pirate, Grant. "I'm so excited to see Junior and everyone else."

"Especially Senior," Uma sighed. "I love getting under his nerves while calling him that," she shivered in excitement.

"I still don't get why you call Harry Senior," Calvin said.

"Because he's older than my Harry," Uma stated simply. "And the other Harry is called Junior because he's shorter than my Harry."

"Yeah. Get with the program Calvin. Even I knew that," Clare said.