Chapter 15: Harry and Draco 2.0

Past 2.0- 2000

Harry Potter seemed to be the Golden Boy to everyone, but in reality he was far from it.

Ever since his godfather Sirius Black was killed by Bellatrix Lestrange. He cut off everyone, even his best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

Before that though he was starting to go towards the dark side. Dolores Umbridge was the cause of it. Using that blood quill was causing all of his dark thoughts. Adding to that was Voldemort being part of Harry. He was a horcrux to Voldemort. You would think that he could fight him off because Harry Potter did and knew he had his friends and family and had something to fight for. This Harry Potter though didn't fully.

In the beginning of summer of going into his sixth year at Hogwarts he received the dark mark and was part of the Death Eaters. Towards the end of summer Draco Malfoy was to receive the same mark Harry had gotten, but that wasn't the case.

Draco fought off the Death Eaters to get away before he could receive the mark. He ended with a scare off were the mark should have been. What he didn't realize was that Harry Potter was there witnessing Draco's betrayal to the Dark Lord. That was then he was assigned to capture Draco Malfoy and lock him up for what he has done.

Years go by. We are where we are supposed to be. Weasley family dead. Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, many members that were close to Harry in any way, and Draco Malfoy. All these people listed are captured and are stuck in the dungeons of Malfoy Manor. Harry Potter is above all Death Eaters. Harry Potter is in charge of all those people listed. He picked to be in charge of these people because he didn't trust anyone else with them. All his prisoners were tortured for years. Marking the four year anniversary of being trapped and most likely never coming out of the situation alive.

"Hermione," you could here a sick voice that's been through a lot. "Can I please die?" It was Draco Malfoy.

"No Draco. Please stay strong for us," the sick voice of Hermione Granger that's been through the latest torture. "I know it's been four years, but I believe that we can get out of this. Alright?"

"I guess the thought of the good Harry is keeping me up. I wish that he never turned to the dark side Hermione," Draco started to cry.

"I know Draco. Me too," Hermione whispered softly.

~

Past 2.0- 2007

"I don't understand why you're trying to talk to me Harry, but I'm not going to speak with you ever again. I thought I told you this?" Draco Malfoy, weak, but strong enough to talk to Harry, who was in the cage with him, but it was still locked up.

"I don't know what you're talking about? I never hurt you at all," spoke the Harry that was in the cage with him.

"And why should I believe you," Draco crossing his arms the best he can, since he was chained up.

"Well because—" he was cut off by footsteps coming down the dungeon's stairs. "Gotta hide." The Harry put what looked like an invisibility cloak over his head and he was gone.

The people that stopped in front of Draco's cage was none other then Harry Potter and his second in command Daniel Roberts. "And who would you be talking to buddy?" Said Daniel. "Heard you talking to someone while we came down the stairs."

"Can I not talk to my friends that are also locked up?" Draco sneered. He really didn't like David and from personal experience he could tell that Harry didn't quite like him either.

"We didn't come down here for him you imbecile, so leave him alone," Harry growled.

Daniel scoffed and left, following Harry deeper into the dungeons.

The Harry that was under the invisibility cloak took it off, causing Draco to almost shriek.

"So you're the Harry Potter they're looking for?" Draco questioned.

That Harry smirked and nodded.

~

Harry Potter. The Boy Who Lived. The one that decided to kill himself so his love didn't have to suffer anymore. The one who loved Draco Malfoy was dead. His death also caused the death of Voldemort.

Draco was by Harry's side in seconds crying his heart out. The other people in the room didn't have any words.

"Draco," came Hermione's soft voice.

That just made him cry more and cling to the dead Harry Potter that he was so deeply in love with.

"W-why..?" Draco whispered to the dead body in his arms. "Wh-why did y-you do th-this?"

The other Harry in the room didn't know what to do about the situation. He didn't expect the evil Harry to have a Basilik's tooth dagger and stab himself with it. All he could do was say his sorry's and leave with his boyfriend, his Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, and their opposite selves.

~

Present- 2022

"Are you ok love?" Draco 2.0 asked his husband.

"Yeah," Harry 2.0 responded. "Just thinking is all."

"Well that's dangerous," Draco 2.0 retorted. "No dark thoughts?"

"How can I have any dark thoughts when I'm around you? How can I have any when I have a family to love?"

"Just wanted to make sure." Harry 2.0 pulled Draco 2.0 into an embrace. Draco 2.0 snuggled into Harry 2.0's chest and just relaxed. "You know we have to go talk to Harper about the whole helping Zariah shrink and keeping Draco 1.0 in custody while he was small. Right?"

"Oh yes I know," Harry 2.0 chuckled. "But I think I'll give him a high five for doing something evil like his Papa."

Draco 2.0 hit his husband's chest in annoyance. "You will do no such thing you ass."

All Harry 2.0 did was laugh. Oh he loved annoying his husband like this so much. "How about we go over to Harper so I can give him you were a very bad boy sticker for naughty deeds."

"Are you serious Harry?"

"No he is," he points over to a dragon that was racing around with another in tow.

"Did you have to make a Sirius Black joke? Especially with a Sirius Black that's a spirit dragon and not from our dimension?"

"Yes. Yes I did."

"You never make a joke like this in your life." Draco 2.0 smirked an evil smirk. "Oh Harry 1.0!" He started running over to where Harry was.

"Oh don't you dare tell him you stupid child that was named Dragon!"

"At least dragons are cool!"

Harry 2.0 stops running and just shakes his head. Damn he loved the boy that was running off to tell the whole world that he just made a joke.

"I will never ever hurt you again Dragon. I will never have you hurt by anyone. As long as I live you'll be safe," Harry 2.0 whispered to himself.