Chapter 1: Hello Harry Potter

Present- 2022

"Aquarius this is not a good idea!" Siren yelled at his sister.

"Siren...we've been to the past and many different dimensions...I think this is fine," Aquarius reassured her brother. "Plus we have experience in this field and it's not like I've been to this time."

"Yeah, but you were with Papa and they don't even remember you."

"Yeah, but Papa hasn't said much about his fourth year and I want to get to know him and that time. Plus I have the materials I need to do this."

"Do what Aquarius?" Orion walking in on his siblings argument.

"She wants to go to Dad and Papa's fourth year Orion," Siren explained.

"Aquarius are you crazy!?"

"That's my middle name yes."

"No your middle name is Lily."

Aquarius rolled her eyes at her brother. She's been wanting to do this alone, but she never got the chance to because Harry, her Papa, was always too over protective.

"Well I'm going and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Before Aquarius did anything Siren told her, "Papa and Dad 2.0 are both coming over with Harper to check up on us to make sure that we don't do anything stupid, so that means that they can stop you."

"Not if I'm gone before they come."

Aquarius pressed the button of her dimension and time watch and was gone.

"AQUARIUS!?" Orion yelled for his sister, but it was too late. "Oh no what are we going to do!? Papa and Dad are going to kill us!"

"What about Dad and Papa 2.0?"

"They are probably also going to kill us!"

Once Orion said that there was a flash of light. Two men who looked like both their parents with a hyper one year old, who looks like a cyber copy of their brother Scorpius, but younger and has softer features and tanner skin, unlike Scorpius, in their dad look alike's arms, and a girl who was nine years old with auburn hair and beautiful green eyes, just like their Papa's, minus the gold specks in them, were right in front of them. They were like complete opposites of their birth parents. Their Papa copy was a bit taller without his glasses that he usually wears. His eyes were a bit of a darker green, but still had their shine to it. He had the dark mark on his left forearm, but there was a bandage around it so it wasn't visible. Their Dad copy was definitely a bit shorter then usual, his hair was definitely a darker blonde compared to his dad, but still has the platinum blonde highlights to his hair. His grey eyes shimmering in the light with no dark mark on his left forearm, but a scar that spells out 'traitor'.

"Hello Siren, Orion. Where's Aqua at?" Their dad look a like asked.

"Hi Wyan and Siwen!" The one year old waved happily in his dad's arms.

"Hello guys..." says the auburn haired girl.

"Hey Dad, Papa 2.0, Harper, and Rachel," Orion greeted his different dimension parents and their son. "Ummm...about Aquarius...she—"

Siren interrupted his brother, "She decided to travel to our parents fourth year at Hogwarts and we don't know what to do!"

They were silent for a moment until Harry 2.0 yelled, "WHAT!?"

"Yeah...we don't really know what to do..." Siren explained rubbing the back of his neck.

~

Past- 1994