Chapter 45: September of 2020 With Lilian

Past- 2020

Lilian was in France. She couldn't handle the thought that she had hurt Charity. A girl that she loved. A girl that has a boyfriend, who loves her. At least that's what it seems like.

Lilian came to France without anyone's knowledge. They have no idea where she it. Good. Lilian didn't want anyone to find her. She was so desperate for no one to find her that she had ruined her beautiful blonde hair and dyed it a strawberry blonde color. Not too far from the blonde spectrum, but it was now a red color, so it was nowhere near the blonde that she wore. She didn't use any charms to change her look because she knew it would be easier to find her, especially when there's charms all over her body that would most likely give her away.

Once Lilian was all set with her look, she headed out to a gay bar that she'd passed along the way to get her hair done. She was wearing dark ripped jeans with fishnets under them. She had on an oversized black t-shirt with sunflowers on it and it was tucked into her jeans. Her hair was in a loose braid and she had cuff earrings on. This wasn't really her style, but the more she didn't look like herself the better. She even went dark on the makeup and not keeping it light. Lilian's lips were a blood red color and she had her eye shadow a neutral color, but she did go heavy on the eyeliner and mascara.

She continued walking until she got to the bar. She opened it up and walked into the dimly dark bar that was full of gays, lesbians, bisexuals, anyone really who decided to hang out at a gay bar.

~

Past- 1995

Charity was walking along the corridor with Lilian. The two were holding hands, Charity leaning into Lilian, so that her head was on her shoulder.

Charity let out a random breathless laugh. Lilian looked over to her and raised an eyebrow.

"What's so funny?" Lilian had asked.

Charity shook her head. "It's nothing really. Just reminding myself of something."

"And that would be," the Gryffindor pondered with a curious voice.

"Of when I found out that you were a witch. I didn't expect it. At all. And the only reason I found out about it is because I was going to give birth to a child who had magic."

Lilian looked thoughtful at the girl that she called love. "Yeah. It obviously wasn't the best of circumstances, but I had no choice in telling you. You deserved to know and if I was going to go into a deeper relationship with you then I would have to have told you about me and my family. So, it didn't really matter in the end."

"Heh. It was hard, but I made it."

The blonde witch let go of the muggle girl's hand and wrapped it around her protectively. "Yeah. You made it, and so did I."

~

Past- 2020

"So, you guys are wizards?" Charity asked the family of Malfoy-Potters.

"Yes," Harry said simply.

"And we're going to be using magic to find Lilian?" Charity continued.

"Yes," Harry nodded and responded again. "Have you not gotten the memo, or do we have to explain this again?"

"No I got it! I just had to make sure I understand what we're going to be doing."

"Ok good."

"Harry, are you ready to use the PortKey?" Draco asked to husband.

"Yup! France, here we come!"

"Wait France!?" Charity yelled once they disappeared to Draco's parents' house in France.