Chapter 37: Worried Parents

Present- 2022

"What are we going to do Harry?" Hermione asked her friend. Harry had gathered Hermione, Ron, Blaise, Pansy, and his husband, Draco, and explained to them of what was going on with his kids that were in the past.

"I was planning on going there and probably force them to come," the raven had responded.

"You can't do that Harry," Draco said softly.

"And why not?" Harry whipping his head towards the blonde with an angered expression plastered all over his face. "These are my kids Draco. Your kids. They are basically in danger and it's like you don't even want them to be safe!" He yelled the last part. The Gryffindor took deep breaths and then continued in a much more softer tone, "I'm sorry. I just..."

"Harry..." Draco saw that his husband was on the verge of tears and went to cradle his head and upper body to his chest. The blonde's heartbeat always calmed Harry down and that's exactly what the raven did. He calmed down.

"I'm sorry."

"There's no need to be sorry Hare," Draco said stroking his husband's unruly hair. "We know that you're stressed about this whole thing and the only thing you want is to have your kids safe. But the thing is that they're your kids. And mine. They are bound to get in trouble at one point in their lives, doesn't matter how."

Harry chuckled at what Draco had said. He's right. They wouldn't be their kids if they don't get in trouble at one point.

"So," Ron stretching out the o. "What are you, we, going to do Harry?"

The man with the emerald eyes thought about it for a moment. There was nothing much they could do, but one thing.

"I have to call Harley."

~

"Teddy," Hayden whispered shouted to his god brother. Apparently he didn't get the Metamorphmagus' attention. "Teddy!" He shouted a bit louder. That got his attention. His hair turned into a golden color out of the shock of his brother calling for him and the volume of his voice.

"What?" Teddy said with a raised eyebrow and turquoise hair back in place.

"I want to talk about our siblings," Hayden stated simply. "You know. The ones that are in the past."

"You better not be thinking of going," said their adopted sister Darla, who just walked into the room with her twin sister Diamond. They're not exactly twins, but it's a coincidence that they were born on the same exact day and year.

"Yeah because if you're going I'm going," Diamond said with a stern, but excited look.

"No one is going anywhere," Darla crossing her arms. "Let the adults handle this."

"But isn't technically Teddy, you, and I an adult Darla?" Diamond asked her sister. She had a point.

"Diamond does have a point," Teddy said with a pointed look.

"But Papa would kill us if we go," Darla argued.

"So? This is our battle. Aquarius, Orion, Siren, and Lilian's battle," Diamond started her speech. "We are the kids of Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter. Biological or not. We are their kids and they raised us. I think we should go and fight this battle with our siblings and win it."

"Diamond. That's a stupid idea."

"And why is that?"

"Because. What about the rest of our family and friends? They'll worry about us. Charity is already in a heap because her fiancé is gone in the past. Teddy, what about Jason? And Hayden. Helen? What about her? Cameron, Siren's boyfriend if you haven't forgotten, he doesn't even know about this whole thing and I already feel bad for the poor guy because it's a time he doesn't like to hang around. Siren's in the past where Cameron should be. But he's not. Can you only imagine how he would react? He doesn't show it a lot, but he doesn't like being around when time travel is involved."

"What about dimensions?" Hayden asked.

"He doesn't mind them, but some of them are close enough to the past, so he doesn't like it too much either."

"Is that why he always changes the subject if anything of that sort is brought up?" Hayden continued to ask.

"Bingo," Darla nodded. "He never voiced up about this, but he did tell me because he felt like he had to tell someone, so he chose me. And before you ask why it's because I can keep a secret about it. But it had to be mentioned because it's important."

"And that is all the reason why we have to go to the past," Diamond stated. "I'm sorry Darla, but we got no choice. We have to go."

"Please Darla," Hayden pleaded.

The blonde huffed and nodded in agreement after a minute or two. Oh she was so going to regret this at one point.

~

"Are you sure you want to do this Harry?" Ron asked his best friend.

"Yes I am. I just have to get ready and I'll be all set to go," Harry responded. "I'll leave once I make sure I have everything I need and that all kids are accounted for. Don't want to leave a kid in the past now do I?" He joked a bit.

"No we would not," Ron chuckled.

~

Past- 1995

"I just got two messages," Lilian told Siren and the Golden Trio. They were in the Gryffindor common room hanging out while Aquarius, Orion, and the three Slytherins were at the snakes den.

"From who?" Siren asked.

"One was from Papa. He said that he was going to be coming at one point in time to help us out. He's not going to force us to go back, but he is going to be here to make sure that we will be ok."

"So Harry's future self is not coming right away?" Hermione questioned.

"No, he needs time to get ready and make sure everyone in our time is ok and all," Lilian explained.

"Ok then," Siren nodded.

"What was the other message?" This time Harry asked.

"It was from our sister, Darla," she stated. "She said that Teddy will be coming and at one point Hayden will join us, but not right away. She has convinced Diamond to stay with her and monitor us. Apparently it took a lot of convincing, which I'm not surprised at all, but yeah."

"Do your parents know about this?" Hermione asked.

"Probably not," Lilian chuckled. "We're all going to be grounded by the end of this," she laughed even more.

Siren snorted. "No doubt that we are."

"I'm just going to respond with an ok to both and we'll be done with that."

No words were exchanged after that, but smiles and giggles were seen and heard between the four Gryffindors and that one Ravenclaw.