Missing

Being married to John was amazing but it came with a price. The Shelby business was booming but Tommy had made enemies from all around. Cambell, a Irish asshole that hated that he was dating Grace and Grace hated how you and Tommy had a relationship that no one could replace. See you and Tommy are like siblings, nothing more, nothing less. Yet there you were, tired up in a chair as Cambell hit you repeatedly. Laughing as Grace watches with some what regret in her eyes. John was the only person you could think about as your vision became dark and clouded. 

--- 

John sat with his brothers in the Grassion talking about business and drinking before turning in the night, when Michael and Finn came bursting in, out of breath and heavily panting. John, Tommy and Arthur stand up at the sudden burst in, the feeling of something wrong approaching them. 

"Y/n, where is she ?" Finn panted, looking at his brothers hoping they knew where you where.

"She is at the betting shop, she should be on her way here, why?" John panicked, already putting his coat on and grabbing his gun. 

"We found this on her desk," Michael says, handing John a small piece of paper.  

Mr Shelby,
I know this lovely woman means a lot to the Shelby family but you have something of mine that I want back, hopefully you will have your beautiful wife back in one piece.
C.

John instantly dropped the note on the floor and pushed through his brothers and his cousin and burst out the Grassion heading straight to the betting shop, hoping this was one sick joke. 

Bursting into the betting shop, startling a few workers he found nothing but an empty desk and your coat still left at the back of your chair. John threw off his cap, raking his fingers through his hair tugging lightly. You were gone. 

Ello loves, the latest imagines are so much better than these ones. So skip this shit because its cringe :)