Chapter 1

This is not my native language, sorry if there are mistakes.

As soon as they returned from the forest fire, which was in Los Angeles, everyone returned to their homes, except for two: Andy and Sullivan. The two of them decided to stay and fix the equipment they had used and then go home.

Both were focused on fixing things, but it was clear that they wanted to talk about what had happened a few hours earlier in the pool.

What happened in that swimming pool?

To shelter from the fire that was reaching them, the two jumped into the pool until the fire passed over the two. While they were underwater, the two looked at each other intensely and remembered their moments. Once they passed the fire they came out of the swimming pool and were rescued by their companions. They both didn't speak until they returned to Seattle.

Let's go back to the present

At some point they turned towards each other as if to speak to each other. Sullivan broke the ice by asking Andy what he meant, but received no response. He then approaches more and more while she remained motionless seeing him advancing more and more. When the two were close enough they smiled and kissed. This is what they wanted, what they always wanted.

They were both happy with what was going on. As they continued to kiss, they ended up entering Sullivan's office where his room was and spent the night together.

The following morning, when they awoke, they heard the voices of team 19 that had just arrived for the start of the shift. Sullivan got up abruptly from the bed, dressed and left his office as if it were nothing to make anyone suspicious. But before going out he kissed Andy and told her that he would distract the team in the kitchen so she could go out and pretend she had just arrived.

As soon as Sullivan left the office he gathered the team in the kitchen to give him the daily assignments, in this way Andy left the office, went to change and late joined the team in the kitchen.

Sullivan as soon as he saw her arrive first he smiled at her without showing up then he yelled at her because he was late. After giving orders to everyone, he left the kitchen and, as he was leaving, yelled at Herrera to join him in his office. While all the team's eyes were on Andy, she snorted ran to the Captain.

When Andy entered the Captain's office, they looked at each other intensely smiling remembering what had happened in that office not many hours before ... The office door and the office curtains were closed and remained so for at least half an hour until the alarm went off and they had to go out for the call. Maya, one of Andy's two best friends, got into the truck and asked her friend why she was called to the office by the captain. Andy looked at her for an excuse to tell her, he couldn't tell her what had happened between them, it was not the time yet.

But what happened in that office before thecall? In the next chapter it will be revealed. The next chapter will probablybe published in a week. If you liked it please let me know :)