Chapter 35

The first days at home with the baby were a bit complicated, but together they were figuring out how to manage things. Since they were both at home, they shared the tasks and as the days went by, things got better and better. The moments to be alone as they once had become very few and when they did they spent them resting before the baby woke up. During the night when little Sebastian woke up to eat, Andy held him in his arms while Robert prepared the bottle with milk, then he was changed and put back to sleep. When the weather was nice outside, they went out to the park for walks. One afternoon after returning home after a walk, as the baby was asleep Andy took the opportunity to relax a little by taking a bath. While she was immersed in the vanilla scented foam bath she heard Sebastian cry, but Robert told her he would take care of it. Robert took the baby in his arms and started to rock him singing him a song, Sebastian had stopped crying and was making small smiles. Robert then lay down on the bed with the baby resting on his chest and they both fell asleep. When Andy came out of the bathroom she saw that sweet scene with her husband sleeping and their baby in his arms sleeping peacefully. She wanted to get into bed with them but she was afraid to wake them up so she went downstairs and relaxed watching a movie on TV. After some time, Robert woke up, put the baby in his crib as he was still asleep and went downstairs where he found Andy asleep on the sofa. He walked over to her, gave her a kiss on the forehead and she woke up.

A: "Hey, did you wake up, Sebastian?"

R: "He still sleeps"

A: "Does that mean we have some time just for ourselves now?" she said with a mischievous expression.

R: "I would say yes"

Robert got on the couch and Andy walked up to him kissing him. They started undressing each other, Robert was kissing her everywhere, he was about to take off her bra when the baby started crying interrupting them. Andy took Robert's shirt, put it on and went to his son. She picked him up while Robert was preparing the bottle. When Andy joined Robert in the kitchen he saw him busy preparing milk for the baby while he was shirtless.

A: "You're even sexier like this"

R: "Andy! Cover Sebastian's ears, he doesn't have to hear these things, and in any case you are too with only my shirt on"

A: "Ohh he's still small and he doesn't understand what we say"

R: "It's the same. Keep the milk ready"

He handed her the bottle and she sat in the rocking chair feeding the baby while he sat on the ground next to them watching them.

A: "Aren't you uncomfortable there on the ground?"

R: "Maybe a little bit, but I love what I see" he said smiling.

A: "You're getting a little too sweet by being at home all this time"

R: "But I've always been like this"

A: "Absolutely not. At first you were very grumpy with everyone, then you became like this, mainly just with me"

R: "And I will always and only be with you"

A: "One of these days I'd like to take Sebastian to the station, what do you think?"

R: "It seems like a great idea, everyone will be happy to see it"

After Andy had finished giving Sebastian the bottle, Robert changed it and held it for a while before putting it back in his crib. Meanwhile Andy was on the phone with Maya to tell her that they would go there tomorrow but not to tell anyone because she wanted to surprise. They would go there around lunchtime and Maya had to warn her in case they were out for a call. After he finished talking to Maya he caught up with Robert, he wanted to continue what they had started before the child interrupted them.