Chapter 24

Andy, Maya and Vic went to the wedding dress shop to see and try on the dress that Andy had fallen in love with. When they arrived the dress was still there in the window and Andy was delighted to see it while the other two had already entered. The saleswoman recognized all three girls, then took the dress and took it to the dressing room where Andy was already undressing. Andy put on the dress and left the dressing room. Maya and Vic gasped, she was really beautiful. It was not the classic long white wedding dress, but was in shades of pink and almost reached her ankles; she had long sleeves made with a semi sheer fabric, the top was very soft with a drape on the neckline that showed off her breasts in an elegant way and wrapped her shapes with a very soft skirt. When she saw herself in the mirror she did nothing but smile and when the saleswoman also gave her the accessories, her look was complete and she was moved. Now Maya and Vic understood why she had fallen madly in love with that dress. But since they were there why not let them try on other types of clothes too? Vic and Maya dispersed inside the store to reappear a few minutes later with various outfits for her to try on. The first dress she tried on was one with a princely style, a very tight bodice studded with glitter and a very wide and fluffy skirt. It was certainly not the kind of dress she would wear even though it was very beautiful but it was not suitable for what her wedding would be. When she came out of the dressing room, Vic wasted no time taking a picture of her also because it was one of the clothes she chose. The second instead Maya had chosen, it was very different from the first was a mermaid model, it perfectly enveloped her curves, the upper part was semi-transparent with lace details and a sweetheart neckline.

M: "You're sexy with this"

A: "Maybe it's a little too much"

M: "Ahah. Go and try another one"

And so he did. He tried three more, all different, but none were like the pink one. Once they finished trying on the clothes, the saleswoman took the measurements to prepare her dress in the coming days. Since they were out and about they had decided to go look for the shoes too. Entering the shoe shop they headed for the bridal shoes, there were all kinds. Andy had no idea what shoes to wear, he just knew it must have a very high heel, the height difference between her and Robert was enough. Maya sat Andy in an easy chair while she and Vic would bring her any kind of shoes for her to try on. They had started with a simple décolleté in shades of pink like the dress, they were not bad but they did not convince her. They had made her try on dozens of pairs of shoes of all kinds but she liked none very much. The last pair on the other hand looked perfect. It was a pair of sandals with a high heel, they were the right ones and he took them. After spending a few more hours around the shops they decided to go home, Andy on his day off would have liked to spend some time with Robert and not just with his friends. When she got home she had all the boxes she had brought to put away. Most of the things were clothes and books. She was carrying one of the boxes upstairs when she saw that Robert was following her also carrying one of the boxes.

A: "Hey hey, what are you going to do?"

R: "I want to help you"

A: "I saw, but you shouldn't make an effort you know"

R: "Don't worry it's not thinking"

A: "As you want, but afterwards don't complain if you have pain somewhere"

When all the boxes had been brought upstairs Robert sat on the bed while Andy tried to arrange the clothes inside the closet. Robert had noticed how much underwear she had, ok to have some but she definitely had too much!

R: "Are you sure all that linen fits in the closet? It just needs a closet for that stuff!" he said as he laughed.

A: "You know I hate doing laundry often, this way it's more comfortable"