Chapter 13

Dixon wasted no time, as soon as he saw Herrera arrive and Sullivan immediately made them sit in his office. As soon as they were all seated Dixon began to speak.

D: "Your behavior today is unacceptable. You are a firefighter, you don't have to do police work. Everyone has to do their job and that's it. This time things went well, but next time it may not be like that. I no longer want to risk that two of my best firefighters may die from not letting others do their job ".

S: "Sir, sorry, but it was the right thing at the time. We will accept anything he wants to do with it".

A: "We will accept anything, next time it will never happen again".

D: "Captain Herrera doesn't make promises, I know that if you find yourself in a similar situation again you would go out of your own. For this time nothing will happen, luckily everything went well, but tomorrow you will have a new recruit".

S-A: "Ok. Thank you sir".

S: "Who would be the new recruit?"

D: "It's Emmet Dixon, my son. At the beginning of the next shift, I will accompany him to the barracks with you".

S: "Perfect"

D: "Now you can go, see you tomorrow".

After the various greetings Andy and Sullivan go out and are much more relaxed. Andy takes out the phone and sees missed calls from Maya and Vic. She was about to call her friends back when a message comes from them "The shift is over, we are going home to change and then we go to the Dean. Vic and I take your car, you will definitely find a ride;) We left your house keys on your desk. Don't be too late "at that last sentence Andy laughed. Intrigued Sullivan asks her the reason for her laugh, she tells him about the message from her friends. The two went to the station, while Andy was taking the keys that had left her and she hears Robert's voice calling her.

R: "Andy are you ready? Here we go?"

A: "I'm coming".

Pruitt was still at the reception and was watching the two of them. Andy left the office and the two were stopped by Pruitt.

P: "Are you two going out together?"

A: "No! He's just taking me home, Maya and Vic took my car to go to Dean's".

P: "Ok. Do you think we and I can talk one of these days? "

A: "As soon as I have time, not now." Then he turned to Robert. "Shall we go? Otherwise we're late".

While they were driving to Andy's apartment they were discussing what had happened to Dixon and were happy that they had not received any punishment. They were also very curious about the new recruit, even if he was the Chief's son they would not have favoritized, they would have treated him like any recruit. Once at the apartment, Andy invites Robert to come up, he was already ready but she needed a shower. Once inside, Andy starts to undress and heads for the bathroom. When she entered the bathroom she was almost without clothes, she was heavy for him to follow her but she didn't.

A: "Hey? I need a hand, could you come?" she called him in a seductive voice and meanwhile she was opening the shower water.

R: "Are you sure you need my help? It seems to me that you don't need it .." he said in a mischievous tone, pointing to the clothes on the ground.

Andy walks over to Robert and starts unbuttoning his shirt. "So do I have to shower alone?"

R: "mmh .. I would say no".