Chapter 2

This is not my native language, sorry if there are mistake

Maya was increasingly insistent with Andy, she wanted to know at all costs what had happened in Sullivan's office. Andy, not to tell her the truth, tried to take time, the two would speak after the call.

After the call, while Andy was in the shower, he thought about the conversation with Sullivan.

When Andy entered the Captain's office, he closed the door and curtains so that no one saw them. The two looked intently and, turning their gaze to Sullivan's bed, smiled. Sullivan approached Andy and whispered his name to her ear. She felt a shiver down her spine, turned and kissed him. When the kiss was becoming something more, they stopped, they knew that they could be discovered at any moment. They sat facing each other to talk.

S: "Andy, you know I should punish you for your delay this morning, right?" he said jokingly.

A: "I know, but I was late not my fault". And as she answered him she looked at him with a mischievous look.

S: "But since it was the first time you were late, you get away with it. This thing between us must remain secret. If someone finds out, we can both lose their jobs".

A: "I agree with you, Captain". She replied laughing.

S: "You can't even tell Maya and Vic even if they're your best friends, Lieutenant". They both laughed, they always fooled themselves in this way.

A: "It will be hard to keep the secret with them, sooner or later they will find out, they know how to make them talk!"

S: "And you do your best not to speak. Let's see if you can keep quiet in this way".

Sullivan had approached her kissing her gently and gently.

A: "This way I could be silent forever!" she put it away and then went back to him for another kiss. This time, however, it was a very passionate kiss which was however interrupted by the siren.

All team 19 was called in for a fire.

Andy was still in the shower immersed in his thoughts when Maya called her.

Maya was very curious, because she had remained closed with the Captain for at least half an hour and could not understand the reason. Andy told her that when she entered her office, he received a call from Chief Dixon and kept him on the phone for a while and she remained silent until he was done. Andy goes on to tell her that she had been called because of the delay she had made in the morning, but that this time she would have had no punishment since it was the first time that had happened. Maya, who was her best friend, pretended to believe her, but knew she was lying. She knew that as soon as she was ready, she would talk to both her and Vic.

After the shift Andy, Maya and Vic returned to their home, where they lived together, to organize an evening with all the boys after the shift. During the course of the evening Andy was often absent because he was exchanging messages with Sullivan, but they paid no attention to his behavior because they had been drinking a bit and they didn't even notice that she had left the house without saying anything. For the first time he did not feel comfortable at a party with all his friends, the only thing or better person he could think of was only one: Robert Sullivan. Without even realizing it, she found herself in front of the door where she lives and, after a moment's hesitation, rang the bell. Despite the late hour he opened and was amazed, he did not expect to find it in front of his home. They relaxed on the sofa watching a movie and fell asleep between a kiss and a caress. The first rays of the sun filtered through the living room window illuminating the face of Andy who was still asleep, while Robert stood there motionless beside her who watched her sleep. When she opened her eyes she saw him, standing next to her and was happy.

After having breakfast she left, went back to her house where she still found all the boys sleeping. He made coffee for everyone and woke them up, no one had noticed that the night before she had left and returned shortly before their awakening. They were all together having breakfast when Ben's phone rings, it was his wife Miranda. After answering the phone he ran away from her, he had had news that left him speechless.

Continues in the next chapter...

What do you think?