Chapter 4

This is not my native language, sorry if there are mistake

A few hours earlier..

Andy sitting quietly in the kitchen having breakfast when she hears her neighbor screaming. Without thinking twice she rushed to her and saw the woman who was bleeding heavily from her arm. While she was washing the dishes, a glass fell and she cut herself. Andy immediately treated her and noticed that the wound was deep, so she called the ambulance. Meanwhile the woman's two children were waking up, one was 8 months old, the other was 3 years old. While the ambulance was taking her away, Andy reassured the woman that she would take care of the children until she returned, since she had sick days. Andy had breakfast for the older boy and prepared the bottle for the younger boy. After they had finished eating he put one on the TV, while the other left him in the stroller with a toy and she began to clean the blood in the kitchen. After finishing cleaning, he decided to take the children to his home, in the apartment next door, until the mother returns. He took everything that was necessary for the children and they moved out of the apartment.

After spending a few hours playing with the older boy, the latter fell asleep, picked him up and carried him to sleep in his bed. The younger one did not want to know to sleep, Andy tried everything but she was unable to make him fall asleep. He wanted to put him to sleep so he could take a quick shower and change the blood-soaked clothes he still had on.

Let's go back to the end of the last chapter..

At some point he hears the bell ring. When he saw through the peephole of the door who he was, he couldn't believe it, it was him, Robert Sullivan in flesh and blood. "What are you doing here?" she thought before opening.

When he opened the door he was shocked by what he had seen. She wore blood-soaked clothes and held a baby in her arms.

S: "Good morning Andy". He said with a puzzled face.

A: "Hello Captain, what are you doing at my house?"

S: "I had gone to see how you were, it's been a week since you've been sick".

A: "I'm busy right now, if you don't mind you can go away".

Meanwhile he replied the baby started to cry and didn't calm down. She was closing the door in Sullivan's face when he stepped on the door and entered the house.

S: "I'm not leaving you alone, you're in trouble. Give me the baby I'll try to calm him down".

S: "Good morning Andy". He said with a puzzled face.

A: "Hello Captain, what are you doing at my house?"

S: "I had gone to see how you were, it's been a week since you've been sick."

A: "I'm busy right now, if you don't mind you can go away."

Meanwhile he replied the baby started to cry and didn't calm down. She was closing the door in Sullivan's face when he stepped on the door and entered the house.

Andy, giving a shy smile, passes the baby to him, who after a while stops crying and falls asleep. Sullivan asks Andy what had happened, why she was stained with blood and why she had that baby, she wanted to know who it was. Andy while preparing a coffee explains the whole situation and tells him that his older brother was sleeping in his room.

After having coffee, Sullivan wanted to talk to her at all costs about what had happened in the previous days, he wanted to tell her that he was missing, that without her in the barracks everything was different, but Andy, knowing what he wanted to say, took advantage of it to take a shower and finally change those clothes. She too was missing him, she just wanted to go back and stay embraced, she wanted to tell him that everything was ok, that things could return as before, in these days of break from everything she had thought about it, she realized she was in love with him, but decided to make him suffer a little more.

Andy knew that Sullivan had the baby in his arms and walked around the house to rock him, so he left the bathroom door a little open so that he could spy, and in fact he did. While cradling the boy stopped in front of the bathroom door and was dazed to see her while in her sensual way she took off her clothes and went into the shower. "This woman drives me crazy!" he thought as he saw her. He quickly looked away from them, the older boy had woken up crying because he wanted his mom. Sullivan rushed to him and tried to console him. Together they then went to the kitchen and started preparing lunch. Andy came out of the bathroom, she had put on a very tight pink tank top and short shorts, she knew she had to drive the man crazy! The three of them ate lunch together and then sat down on the sofa for a while where, after a few minutes, Andy fell asleep and Sullivan took care of the two children.

After being in their company, Sullivan heard the bell, opened the door and plowed the mother of the children who had returned home. Sullivan accompanied the woman and the children to the house and returned to Andy. She was still asleep on the sofa and he came to hug her so as not to wake her. When she woke up she immediately realized who those powerful arms were that surrounded her, she jumped up and walked away from him. He still didn't want to give in. Rising from the sofa he stretched sensually, obviously he did it on purpose, and he, without thinking twice, took her by the hips and pulled her to himself so that their lips touched. They stayed like that for a few minutes looking each other in the eyes until Andy decided it was time to give in, she couldn't wait any longer, damn it, she was in love with him! That kiss was becoming much more..

What will happen between the two? You will find out in the next chapter! ;)