Chapter 5

This is not my native language, sorry if there are mistake

In an instant that simple kiss became something more, it was a passionate kiss from which neither of them would have left. Their hands slid over their bodies, they tried to caress each part of the body. Slowly he, while kissing her neck, began to lower the straps of her tank top until it rolled up on her belly; instead she was playing with the belt and buttons of his pants.

In a short time they took off their clothes leaving them scattered around the house until they reached Andy's room where they remained only in underwear. Entering the room they closed the door, he played with the closure of her bra, while she played with the elastic of her boxers. It didn't take long to completely undress. Sullivan was taking control of the situation when Andy said with a seductive and mischievous look: "Ohh Captain, you don't command here, I command!" he didn't answer, he let himself be carried away by the situation.

He made him lie on the bed and started kissing him everywhere, Sullivan loved that Andy kissed him on the chest and then descended further and further down to get there, at that point that drove him crazy. Andy had fun teasing him, kept kissing him until she reached his lower abdomen and started to tease him by giving him many small kisses, he played with his fingers in a very delicate way until he totally went crazy. After a few moments Sullivan recovered, smiled at Andy and said: "Lieutenant, the Captain is me, now it's my turn!" Andy didn't have time to reply that he found himself kissing her on every inch of her skin. With all her calm and sweetness she savored every inch of Andy, from her mouth to her neck while caressing her with her hands. After the neck passed to her breasts, she first teased them with her fingers, then she started nibbling them while Andy gave pleasure moans. Then he went down to his navel, while the trail of kisses continued, his hands went down even more. He stroked his inner thigh until he reached his deepest intimacy with his fingers. After teasing her with her fingers, her lips took their place. With her tongue she enjoyed herself and she went mad, kissed her and then stopped and then kissed her again until she burst into a scream of pleasure.

A: "Ohh Robert, please don't quit".

At those words he could not resist, he rose up on her and gently united, their bodies were intertwined, they were one, they were making love like two people in love. And that is precisely what they were, in love. Eventually they fell asleep embraced in the bed.

At one point, however, Andy heard noises coming from the kitchen and, looking forward to the hour, he realized that Maya and Vic had returned home after the shift. He jumped out of bed, took the first things at hand to get dressed and woke Robert up.

A: "Robert.." she said softly "We have a problem".

At those words he immediately opened his eyes.

R: "What's going on?"

A: "Maya and Vic have gone home. Now I go to them, I distract them and then you get out of here".

R: "Okay, but first give me a kiss".

After the kiss Andy was going out when he heard Robert.

R: "Andy my clothes are all over there scattered around the house.."

Andy laughingly left the room and went to the kitchen. Maya and Vic were there waiting for her with a thousand questions. What had happened and especially with who he was and should remain a secret.

The two friends knew who they were, of course, but they pretended they didn't know anything, until Andy was ready to tell them they would have fun asking her many questions.

M: "So? What happened?" indicating the clothes scattered everywhere.

A: "I had fun with someone, don't ask too many questions!" she said as she gathered up the clothes.

V: "And with whom?"

A: "It's not your business, it's a secret."

V: "Come on Herrera give us at least one clue, please come on." Vic was the most curious of all.

A: "A secret is a secret".

M: "Okay, okay. Meanwhile, we are going to change, and you too since you only have a shirt on. Ah, and while you're there you can let the mysterious man out, we won't look".

All three headed to their rooms. Andy gave Robert his clothes and pulled him out of the house at the speed of light. She then calmly arranged the bed, dressed properly and then found herself on the sofa with her friends. It was dinner time, but none of the three wanted to cook, so they ordered a pizza and ate it sitting on the sofa. Andy, between a chat and the other, smiling, replied to the messages that Robert sent her. The girls went to bed early, the next morning they had to be in the barracks for the shift, Andy returned to work after a week.

The next morning Andy got up before the other two, left a note to her friends saying that they would see each other directly in the barracks and left the house.

Who knows where Andy went .. In the next chapter it will be revealed! ;)