Chapter 11

Andy was happy to have talked about her and Robert with her friends, at work with their help it would have been a little easier to keep the secret. After spending most of the day with the girls, Andy went to Robert's house, they would spend the last day off together. Once she arrived at her house, she rang the bell and he opened the door for her, took her bag and made her sit down. The evening passed quietly, they had dined, they had spoken, she told her that she had told the girls everything and that they would have their support. The evening then continued in the living room where they saw the TV and fell asleep on the sofa.

The morning light filtered through the living room windows and illuminated Andy's face. Robert had been waking up for half an hour and had been watching her sleep "He looks like an angel, my angel" he thought. With one hand he held her close, while with the other he stroked her hair until she woke up.

A: "Good morning Robert".

R: "Good morning to you". And he prints her a super kiss.

A: "Let's have breakfast, I'm very hungry".

R: he laughed a little "I go to the kitchen and prepare something".

A: "I come to give you a hand".

Both got up from the sofa and headed for the kitchen. While Robert was busy making breakfast, Andy sat on the kitchen counter and admired him while eating strawberries. Once everything was ready they sat in the garden to have breakfast. When Andy went out into the garden she saw that there was also a swimming pool, she was very surprised.

R: "What do we do today? Let's go somewhere?"

A: "mmmh .. What if we stay home?" as he spoke he indicated the swimming pool.

A: "As you wish, you decide today".

Andy happily continued to eat. After breakfast, they cleared the table and got ready to spend the day in the garden. They went to change and put on the costume, but Andy didn't have a costume in his bag! "No problem, I'll be in the pool with my underwear set" she thought. Instead he had a black shorts costume. She came out of the bathroom with her black outfit, he saw her and was amazed.

A: "I didn't wear the swimsuit, I'll stay that way even though I know it won't stay on me for long" she said smiling. Before he could tell her anything, he ran into the garden and jumped into the pool.

Robert also joined her outside and sat on the edge enjoying the show. Not even two minutes later he too joined her in the water and they started having fun.

A: "You know I haven't forgotten about our conversation that ended a week ago?"

R: "Ah no? I imagined. We can continue it now or later if you want".

A: "Oh ... we'll continue it now". She said approaching him.

He put his arms around his neck, wrapped his legs around his waist and started kissing him passionately. Robert's hands stroked her hair, went down on her shoulders, started to move the straps of her bra, then her hands passed on her back in search of the hook of the bra to be able to remove it, but she did not find it.

R: "Damn, what kind of bra is this!"

Andy smiled and then said: "The hook is in front".

Then her hands moved in front, first stroking her breasts and then, finally, she managed to take off her bra. Once removed he continued to play with her breasts, stroked them, pinched them and she moaned. She started kissing him on the neck, then behind the ear and again on the lips as her hands slid against his mighty arms. Robert's hands slowly moved to Andy's panties, she started playing with the lace edge until she put two fingers in the middle, she was very excited. Feeling her excitement, hers too began to grow, Andy felt it well. He took his legs away from him for a moment and they both took off everything that was in their way and put their legs around him again. Her erection was pressing against her then they leaned on the pool step and she straddled him. Andy began to move calmly, he wanted to savor every single moment of that moment, then the thrusts got faster and faster and their orgasms took place simultaneously. They remained in that position for a while longer, together they were fine, complementing each other, they still wanted more. The day was still very long.