Chapter 1

Seth's Pov
Why is this line so long! I'm getting really hangry "do you need help in choosing something to eat or drink love?" I ask the lady in front of me, she slowly turns with a cute pink bunny in her arms. "I- I'm sorry" She says in a quiet voice. She looks at me and looks back at the menu above the cashier. She's so gorgeous just by seeing her face for a second, I admire her for a minute before thinking of an responses.

I look at her and soften the way I hold myself "No sweetheart, your okay. Do you need help choosing little one?" I say in a soft voice so I don't scare her. She nods softly "use your big girl words" Seth says. "Y-Yes I need helps" We both smile "what's your name little one?" she look at us briefly then quickly looks down, she looks super flustered and embarrassed, poor thing. "im Rosie" I look at her in awe "well Rosie I'm Seth and this is eathan! There's no need to feel embarrassed, don't worry, it happens to me all the time. There's soooo many things to choose from"

I laugh trying to make her comfortable and less embarrassed. "I'll help you choose okay?" Eathan says looking at her and joining in. She nods quickly smiles at him "we will have 2 glasses of milk, 2 glasses of water, 2 muffins, a fruit bowl and black coffee" She starts to whine, she's so cute. I softly reach to grab her hand but stop myself. I literally just met this girl "is it okay if I hold your hand little one" she nods eagerly. So I softly grab her hand and take her to the table with eathan. She's such a gem, truly has a beauty and a lovely personality of a goddess.

Eathans POV
"You should be eating healthy things little girl" I say sternly and Pat her head, she nods agreeing "Order 45!" I look at the ticket to confirm that it was our order and Rosie takes a peek as I look as well "That's us!" She squeals and runs to the counter. Seth gets up but before Seth has time to tell Rosie not to run she bumps into the waiter and the food and drinks go everywhere.

I look at the disaster, I'mma have to clean this shit up. Ugh couldn't this have happened yesterday I was in the mood to clean. I see Rosie's crying and I quickly feel bad for my impulsive thoughts. I have this feeling she's definitely a little there's no way she's not. I interrupt my thoughts as a few seconds have went by.

Seths Pov
Rosie starts to cry and starts to throw a tantrum. Eathan looks at the disaster and thinks for a moment but comes to our side and starts to pick up the food and helps the waiter up to the ground. "I'm really sorry for such distraction and disaster" Eathan pulls out 200 dollars "here's for the damage we caused, your service was great keep the tips but, before we leave" he then pulls out a 50 "immediately make us some black coffee, cookies, milk, fruit bowl, water and a muffin to go. My little girl is hungry" The employee nods and rushes into the back, I look around at the customers as there waiting to see what happens next but Rosie quickly snaps me out of me death glaring everyone.

"Daddies" Rosie says very silently to where we could barley hear "I ruins everything" my heart sunk to the great just the like cookies did when they got knocked over "No little one you don't okay" "Otay" Rosie looks down angry at her self if only I can kiss her and make her feel better. What the fuck am I thinking, we literally just met, she is definitely gonna be the death of me, the scary part is I barley even know her it's been about 10 minutes and yet I wanna make her mine now.

Rosies Pov
I start to rub my butt "it hurts" "This is why we don't run" They both say, I can't believe what happened "I- I made a fool out of myself, out of you guys, I wasted money I'm sorry. I'm a idiot sometimes this happens, where I get these little tantrums or when I get bratty. I don't know why, but I start to act like a baby a-and everythings" I say trying to convince them I have no idea what is happening so they don't know I'm a little "Oh babygirl it's okay don't worry" Seth picks me up and sways back and forth in effort to make me stop crying. A lady hands Seth and Eathan the foods "let's go eat outside okay little one?" Eathan asks as I reach for him "I wants you" Seth chuckles and passes me to Eathan.

"Now little one, you shouldn't have ran this is why the food spilled and you hurt your butt right?" Seth says sternly. I silently nod "that being said your a baby you don't know any better and you probably hurt yourself more than I could, so we won't punish you this time but next time we will Rosie, you understand" He says sternly I quickly nod not knowing what I'm agreeing to "Punish me w-what does that means" I am like 3 I do not wanna think and use my big girl brain I think to myself. They both chuckle "can we have your number" "I no have a phone"

Seths Pov
I knew from the beginning that she is gonna be ours, but I didn't know it would be this soon, she truly had me at first sight. We both sit down and Eathan has Rosie in his lap, he bounces his legs up and down "dont worry baby you can have my phone" I give my phone to Rosie and kiss her forehead. "Take the rest of your food home, eat the cookies last okay little one?" I say looking at her while she's eating some of her fruit "Otays I pinky promise"