7: Mina's Eighteenth (Lemon)

Warning! As it's a lemon, there is sexual content approaching, I repeat, sexual content approaching!

Requested by FakenameAnderson 

Hope you'll like it!

Quirk: Carbon Armour Quirk

 This Saturday was my best friend Mina's eighteenth birthday, and of course she was throwing a huge party at her house to celebrate. Naturally I was helping her with the set up, so everyday after school we went shopping for decorations, outfits and makeup, wanting to look our best for her special day. It was Wednesday now and we were trying on different dresses and outfits ready for the big night, as we had pretty much bought everything else needed for it.

Together we stepped out of our dressing rooms, looking in the large mirror together. "So have you thought anymore on how you're going to seduce Todoroki? I see you've picked out quite a few low-cut dresses," Mina teased making me chuckle.

"I want to try and get him when he's most vulnerable," I said, checking myself out in the mirror before deciding that this was not the outfit. "I need to try and get him on his own."

"Maybe instead of planning something out, you find the exact right opportunity at the party? I mean, a plan is probably not going to stick when we're all hammered after all," Mina pointed out.

"Yeah I suppose you're right," I laughed. I knew the red and white haired male had a crush on me, in fact I had known for quite a while and I too harboured feelings for him, after all, he was sweet, kind and utterly gorgeous. Todoroki had made it quite obvious that he was attracted to me, by being overly protective of me, by always trying to sit by me (even telling people to move out of the way so he could sit next to me), by always offering to pay for things for me. He thought he was being subtle, but the fact he was only acting this way around me and flustering whilst doing so made it pretty obvious.

Mina and I stepped back into our curtained rooms, changing again. When I slid into the next dress and looked into the mirror, I decided almost instantly that this was the dress. It was short, slimming and had a perfect v that showed plenty of cleavage but covered the important parts. It was a shimmering gold, and I fell in love with it instantly. I stepped out of the changing room and immediately Mina gasped.

"That's perfect on you! Wow, Todoroki's gonna melt," she teased. I checked myself out in the big mirror, the dress showing my curves perfectly.

"You really think?" I asked, wanting to make sure that this was the one as it was quite pricey.

"Definitely! I can't wait to see his face," Mina chuckled. She still hadn't found the right dress however, so we remained in the changing rooms until she did.

"Do you reckon it will attract him?" I asked Mina as we exited the shop, gesturing my dress.

"Are you kidding? Of course it will! I think you'll have a hard time keeping guys from pouncing on you," she laughed as we linked arms and continued shopping, looking for more decorations.

- Timeskip - - Mina's Birthday -

I had stayed over at Mina's the night before so I could spend the entirety of her birthday with her, having a laugh and eating unhealthy foods. She was very excitable but I was too, thinking about the upcoming evening and my plan to seduce Todoroki. I just had to keep my eyes peeled for an opportunity. Mina seemed just as excited as I was about the idea of Todoroki and I ending up as a couple after tonight as we gossiped none stop throughout the afternoon. After Mina's family left for the evening, we began to go to set up the house ready for the party. "You have no idea how buzzed I am to see you seduce Todoroki, he's gonna be so flustered!"