10: The Adopted Girl (Lemon)

Warning! This oneshot is a lemon, so there's sexual content. Not only that, but (y/n) has been adopted by the Todoroki's since she was six. Think what you will of that, but please no unnecessary mean comments! It's just a oneshot.

Quirk: Shadow Manipulation

 I had been adopted into the Todoroki family when I was merely six years old, as my parents had died whilst fighting a villain. They were both renowned Pro Heroes, greatly respected by everyone, even Endeavour who became close with my parents. Because of this, it was he who adopted me into his family. I was the same age as Shoto but didn't get too many opportunities to properly hang out with him due to the fact his father was always training him. The family were welcoming, however Mrs Todoroki had already been sent to live in the hospital by the time I had been adopted so I had never met her and I knew it was a touchy subject so I never really brought her up. Toya had also already gone, and I knew better then to mention his name.

The remaining siblings treated me like family, although I was mature enough to know that they weren't. They may have treated me like family but I only really saw them as very close friends who helped me in my time of need, as no one was going to replace the family I had had before the accident. Still, I was incredibly thankful to the Todoroki's.

Now, ten years later, both Shoto and I were second year UA students, on track to becoming Pro Heroes - something the two of us had always wanted to be. Thankfully since joining UA Shoto had come out of his shell a little bit and had become much more sociable and much more grown up, accepting the fact that Endeavour was his father. Annoyingly Shoto hadn't been paying me too much attention recently, and it was beginning to bug me. I couldn't think of anything I had done wrong, but whenever I entered a room he'd seem to end his conversation and either remain silent or find an excuse to exit the room.

It was currently summer break, and both Shoto and I were back at home for a while. We had the house to ourselves however, as Fuyumi and Natsuo had moved out and Endeavour was down south on hero business. I was intrigued to see how Shoto would act around me as it was just us in the house, and perhaps now would be a good time to ask him if there was anything I had done to irritate him.

Today was unbearably hot, and even though the air conditioning was on, I had to walk around in just a bralette and my shortest pair of shorts. I bumped into Shoto who was walking around with just a pair of shorts on, his body glistening with sweat.

"Have you seriously been working out in this heat?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I need to stick to this routine," he said simply. My eyes couldn't stop themselves from wandering over his physic.

"Hm, if you say so," I said with a shrug, walking towards the kitchen.

"Got any plans today?" He asked, following me.

"No, I'm just gonna chill out here. What about you?" I asked, thankful he was actually holding a conversation.

"I was gonna meet up with a few of the guys from class," he said. "Fancy coming?"

I was quite shocked by the offer, but honestly didn't feel up for it in this heat. "Thanks for the offer but that's alright. I'm chilling in here today where there's air con," I laughed and he smiled briefly.

"Well I'm just going to take a shower and then I'll be off," he said with a nod which I returned. He left the kitchen and it seemed as though just then he was back to normal, which I was thankful for. Perhaps I was thinking too much into things.

- Timeskip -

It was evening time before Shoto returned, however when he came back he simply told me that he had already eaten, then went straight to his room. I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched him go, thinking now that there must be something I had done that had irritated him, even if I couldn't think of what it could've been.